- 4 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 26 feet x 40 feet
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 38 acres
La maison L'Aubier
Rental in summer only: beginning of June to end of September.
Magnificent view of the bay-des-chaleurs, on the Gaspe coast.
CLASSIFY 3 STAR FROM CITQ
Very quiet place surrounded by a very natural environnement.
House / cottage, original construction dating from 1876, restored in 2014.
2 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen with cathedral ceiling.
1 bathroom with separate shower and tub.
Large porch with view of sea and south side of the house.
Very cool interior in summer.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Écovoile Baie-des-Chaleurs
- Kiyak Aventures
- Galerie d'art Rhéal McIntyre
- Centre d'artistes Vaste et Vague
- Galerie d'art Yves Gonthier
Festival / special event
- Festival La Virée
- Club de golf Carleton-sur-Mer
Museum / historic site
- Parc national Miguasha - Site fossilifère
- La Savonnerie du Village - Soap making Économusée
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Miguasha
- Les Régates Écovoile Desjardins
- La Traversée de la Gaspésie on foot
- Gaspésie International Raid
$950 per week + tax 3.5 % = 33.25 total $983.25
Summer only: early June to late September
Arrival on saturday must be before 4:00 PM.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
La maison L'Aubier
Nouvelle, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 1000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 4, 2019