- 4 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
Quaint cabin for rent located in Maria, in the Baie des Chaleurs on the south shore of the Gaspe peninsula. A 2 minute walk from a beach access and a boat ramp. Completely furnished (washer/dryer, linens, dishwasher, microwave, fully equipped kitchen, wood stove). Peace and quite guaranteed!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie des Chaleurs (2 minutes de marche)
- Golf course: Club de golf Carleton sur Mer (15 minutes en voiture)
- Ski Hill: Station Touristique Pin Rouge (30 minutes en voiture)
For the snow lovers, the Baie des Chaleurs has a lot to offer: cross country skying, snowshoe walking, dogsledding with Kiyak Adventure, Pin Rouge ski resort, and of course, about an hour drive from Chalet Tournepierre, the majestic Gaspesie national park.
Come enjoy the beaches and the magical scenery of the Baie des Chaleurs! Canoe, Kayak or sailboat, the Bay is a perfect place for water sports! Fly fishing enthusiastic? Choose from our world class salmon rivers! (Bonaventure river, Caspcapedia river, Nouvelle river) For the golfers, Carleton Sur Mer golf course offers you a amazing view of the Bay and the mountains. If hiking is your thing, you'll find trails for all ages and all preferences! About an hour drive from Chalet Tournepierre is the Gaspesie National Park, a must see!
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period from June 1st to October 31st $125 $850 from November 1st to May 31st $85 $550
- For reservation, a 20% deposit through bank transfer or certified check is required. In case of cancelation, the deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance is due upon arrival. Check, money order or cash accepted.
- Tax on lodging included in the price.
- Minimum of 2 day stay.
Maria, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 85 $ - 125 $
- 7 nights
- 550 $ - 850 $
- 950 $ - 3000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 22, 2017