- 5 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
The Little School
Ancestral home with lots of character directly on the edge of the sea with view panoramic, at the tip of the Gaspé Peninsula. Quiet place, perfect to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Ideal for sports and outdoor lovers!
The second floor is converted into a dormitory for 4 people, as well as a double room on the first floor. The House is completely furnished and the land is well laid out and clear. The kitchen is fully equipped for your meals, and the towels are provided. The dining room is independent with a spectacular view of the sea.
15 minutes from the charming village of river - Fox: grocery stores, pharmacy, SAQ, fish stores, gas, restaurants. 2 minutes from the Park National de Forillon and Cap-des-Rosiers lighthouse. Many activities nearby: beaches, hiking trails and Equestrian, pool, bike, kayak rental, diving equipment, excursions to seals and whales, fishing at the dock and at sea.
Francis and I are looking forward to welcome you in the Gaspé!
We will be available for questions and assistance.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Cap Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The Little School
Gaspé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 480 $
- 4 nights
- 640 $
- 5 nights
- 750 $
- 6 nights
- 900 $
- 7 nights
- 980 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 5, 2019