- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 25 to 30 feet
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 50 x 200 feet
Motel du Haut Phare
Very quiet.Campers for rent in Cap-Des-Rosiers. 30 minutes from Gaspe. Enjoy the magnificent view facing the ocean, the gigantic cliffs of Forillon and the celebrated Cap-des-Rosiers's lighthouse,the tallest in Canada. Only six emplacements on big land.
Campers for rent.
Motel du Haut Phare is happy to announce that you can now rent a camper for a week or a few days. Choose between our six models and share some times with your family or friends on our beautiful campground, enjoy the magnificient sight facing the ocean.
The camping site is situated by the forest. Enjoy the magnificent view facing the ocean and the gigantic cliffs of Forillon, where continents got separated. Looking in the other direction, you will see Canada's tallest beacon, the celebrated Cap-des-Rosiers's lighthouse. For your tranquillity and your comfort, we offer only seven emplacements where our campers are still waiting for you, the emplacements are fifteen meters by sixty one (50 by 200 feet), nobody else will be allowed in on our campground, that means no tent or no other campers. Very quiet place. Covers him is at 10 pm, those who wish to enjoy their fireplace later must respect their neigbors.
Each emplacement as its own facilities; electricity, hot water and Sewers. Our campers are equipped with full bedding, dishes, pots and pans, micro-wave oven, CD player, and a television. Outside at your disposal there is a picnic table, a Broil King BBQ, a fireplace and a bundle of wood. Our camping site has welcome its first guests in 2012.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Golf St-Laurent
- Golf course: Fort-Prével
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aube sur mer
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Cap Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Motel du Haut Phare
Gaspé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago