1 from 28
2 from 28
3 from 28
4 from 28
5 from 28
6 from 28
7 from 28
8 from 28
9 from 28
10 from 28
11 from 28
12 from 28
13 from 28
14 from 28
15 from 28
16 from 28
bathroom second floor -
17 from 28
bedroom with single beds -
18 from 28
19 from 28
20 from 28
21 from 28
22 from 28
23 from 28
24 from 28
25 from 28
26 from 28
27 from 28
28 from 28
Maison face à la mer-Parc Forillon
7 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Spend an unforgettable holiday in Gaspesie! In a large inviting ambiance house with superb sea views, tastefully furnished. Trout stream, Forillon National Park in the backyard, all services within 15 minutes.
Great house with stunning sea views. 1 bedroom with private bath on the ground floor. 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, lounge area with day bed and full bath upstairs. Washer, dryer. DVD-TV, fully equipped kitchen, bedding not provided.
Huge largely wooded and leaning against the Forillon Park. Trout stream. 15 minutes of swimming at the Cap-Aux-Os range. Near Cape Des-Rosiers lighthouse (the highest in Canada), the center Griffon Aventure, coffee and cultural center of the Anse-aux-Griffons.
Come swim with seals or kayaking at sunset, hiking at dusk ... or simply relax.
Gaspésie awaits you!
Cottage and land
- Building dimensions: 26 X 34 feet - 1612 square feet - 155 square meters
- Property dimensions: 352 970 square feet - 3.5 hectares
Last updated: July 5, 2022
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve Saint-Laurent (100 mètres)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Cap Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Beach Cap Aux Os
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
- Site historique de Pointe-à-la-Renommée
National park of Canada
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay
Scroll horizontally to see every prices
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
|Period||Day||Weekend||5 day |
|7 day |
Summer: 250$/day+ 100$ housekeeping minimum 3 days.
- A deposit of one week applies for all reservations
- Taxes are included in rental fee.
- No refund applicable if cancellation is done less than 30 days prior to occupation for spring or fall reservations.
- No refund applicable if cancellation is done after June 1st for summer season reservations.
- Young chilren must be accompanied and under adult supervision in the forest or in water
- House and premises must be left as clean as they were upon arrival.
- Owner can cease rental if regulations are not followed.
- The tenant must respect tranquility of the site and not damage the belongings and furniture otherwise he or could be held liable and subject to legal pursuit.