- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 16X20
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 10000m2
Chalets du Parc Gaspe Forillon
Located by the sea, bordering the Forillon National Park, our 33 cottages from one (1) to four (4) bedrooms offer a nice view of the Bay of Gaspé. Good location for visiting the Forillon, the towns of Gaspe and Perce. The access to Penouille Beach, the comfort of our homes, the view they offer, and activities to do on site are our main assets. We accept only six (6) nights stay from Mid-July to End of August and a minimum two (2) nights stay the rest of the year. WE HAVE AVAILABILITY. PLEASE CALL FOR BOOKING.
Les Chalets du Parc (formerly the Petites Maisons du Parc) are built on two sites that bound the Park in Sector South or near the Penouille Peninsula. We call them "Bord de la Baie" and "Plage de Penouille".
The cottages are equipped with refrigerator, stove, sheets, towels, wine glasses, coffee maker, toaster, utensils, dishes, pots, salt and pepper containers utilities, dishes, dish detergent, dish cloth, dish towels, kitchen towels, BBQ stove and microwave. Cottages for three or more bedrooms have a dishwasher. The one-bedroom cottages have a shower and some with two bedrooms and have a shower and bathtub.
All cottages have a sofa bed, it is possible to add extra beds for children if necessary.
The privileges cottages are forward and are closest to the beach and have a TV.
Do not miss the opportunity to spend an unforgettable holiday in this beautiful area where sea meets the mountains in the most beautiful harmonies.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Plage de Penouille Baie de Gaspé (100m)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Cap Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Plage de Penouille
- Plage de Cap-aux-Os
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
Boat tour company
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
Museum / historic site
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
Tobogganing / winter sliding
The rental price does not include federal taxes, provincial, and lodging
Cost per night per extra person.
Adult 40.00 CAD
Children 15.00 CAD
We accept six (6) nights stay from Mid-July to End of August and a minimum two (2) nights stay the rest of the year.
An amount equivalent to 50% of the total amount will be sought or imposed by the property at time of booking.
if canceled or modified 30 days or more prior to arrival, the property does not charge. If canceled or modified later, within 30 days of the arrival date, the hotel requires 50% of the total booking amount. In case of no-show, the establishment fee on total booking amount.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalets du Parc Gaspe Forillon
Gaspé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 980 $ - 1960 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : February 28, 2019