- 2 person maximum
- 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
Claudette sur Mer's Studio
Charming studio fully equipped, with a stove equipped with an oven, three hotplates and a fridge, as well as all the necessary to cook. A balcony will be built this spring on the side of the newly installed French window. Located by the sea in Cap-Des-Rosiers, this one is part of the house formerly known as Maison Claudette sur mer, just two kilometers from Forillon National Park and one kilometer from Canada's highest lighthouse, a quiet place giving you direct access to the beach, it is possible to make small fires by the sea, or to sit in the back yard to contemplate the sea, or to swing on our garden swing for total relaxation.
If you like whales, you notice that they are ubiquitous, you will certainly have the chance to see! You can also admire the spectacular diving of gannets and seals basking in the sun. What about lobster caught locally, lovers will enjoy, not to mention the mackerel fishing, Striped Bass, salmon fishing and trout fishing! Whether for a barbecue or a good lobster, we are fully equipped. You will also have the chance to admire splendid sunrises on the sea and sunsets on the mountains.
For the rental of the house Caudette sur Mer, see the announcement Caudette sur Mer's house.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Cap Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
$ 550 High season
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Claudette sur Mer's Studio
Gaspé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 26, 2019