- 3 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 single bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 24 x 32 ft
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 200 x 600 ft
Château du Ruisseau
Charming cottage on the edge of the water in an enchanting setting!
The castle is located 10 minutes from downtown Gaspé and 43 km from Forillon National Park. Privacy distinguishes the location. You will find a small sandy beach and a small enchanting private stream (a few meters from the main bedroom). The most beautiful fine sandy beach in the Gaspésie (Haldimand) is 2.6 km away. The estuary of the St-Jean River is 35 meters to the south and a small stream is 10 meters from the cottage. A beautiful bike path to the city center is 2 km away.
Available accommodations: an open living room with a slow burning stove, two bedrooms (one bedroom with a queen bed, a second bedroom with single bed), a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, microwave, dishes, cookware), a large bathroom (washer-dryer). Also, overhanging, a space known as the cache of pirates for children (a simple extra mattress). Bedding and bath towels are provided on site. Also includes: high speed internet, BBQ, TV, large patio, sweeper, firewood and 2 kayaks. Access to public transit service to downtown.
The chalet is supplied with drinking water. Three adults or two adults and two children will spend a very pleasant holiday there. For the comfort of all, the house is non-smoking. Because of the possibility of allergies for the next occupants, pets are not allowed. Possibility to rent by the month, on request.
All photos were taken on the site.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière St-Jean (20 m.)
- Golf course: Golf Fort Prével - SEPAQ (30 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Berchevaise (12 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Cap Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
Boat tour company
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
Museum / historic site
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
- Manoir Le Boutillier
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
Tobogganing / winter sliding
Period 7 days Week September 9 to June 24 $820 June 23 to September 8 $1000
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Château du Ruisseau
Gaspé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 820 $ - 1000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 9, 2019