- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Chalet Cap sur la Baie
The chalet "Cap sur la Baie " is located facing the Bay of Gaspe on a cliff to have a splendid view of the landscape, especially the sunsets .
It is the ideal place for your holiday.
The interior of the cottage has a warm atmosphere with its rustic charm. The ground floor contains the living room, dining room, kitchen and a bathroom. The 2nd floor has 3 double bedrooms, a full bathroom with bath and shower and washer-dryer and a balcony where the view is magnificent. The cottage is fully equipped: dishes, bedding, towels, cable TV, DVD player and internet service.
The cottage is surrounded by a large gallery and a gazebo allows watching sailboats and marine mammals while enjoying the peace and quiet.
Not far, there is a sandy beach, a grocery store, a restaurant, a snack, kayaks for rent, and all within walking distance.
The chalet is located at 2002 Boul. Grande-Grève (Cap -aux- Os), near Forillon National Park and 20 minutes from the town of Gaspe.
Enjoy your stay!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie de Gaspé
- Golf course: Fort Prevel
- Ski Hill: Mont-Béchervaise
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Cap Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
Museum / historic site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season May 28 to June 25 895$ June 26 to September 3rd 995$ Septembre 4th to October 1st 895$ October 2nd to November 26 795$
Chalet for rent all time
Weekly rental (7 nights)
The entrance is on Saturday at 16h and departure the following Saturday at 11am.
The price is for 4 people for a week and we want $ 50 per extra person to a maximum of 6 people.
A non-refundable $ 200 deposit is required for one week rental.
The balance is payable upon arrival.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Cap sur la Baie
Gaspé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 795 $ - 995 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 8, 2018