- 3 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 400 Ft Sq
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 16 000 Ft Sq
Cottage by the Cove
Near by the Outdoor Activity Center Bellefeuille and its campground, this one-room apartment is for you if you are looking for a place to rest while being close to a full of recreational activities that offers proximity to the sea. Located halfway between Percé (60 km) and Bonaventure (80 km), the place is ideal to explore the south-eastern part of Gaspesie. The place is a cozy dwelling (400 sq. Ft.) with a closed bedroom, a living room-kitchenette with sofa bed and a bathroom with shower. Renovated and furnished, it was designed according to vacationers and decorated with taste. It is fully equipped: small fridge, cooking plate, oven-grill, microwave, coffee maker for espresso on the round and filter coffee machine, dishes, cookware, bedding, towels, etc...
Located at 10 minutes' walk from one the most beautiful beaches of the surroundings and the Bourg de Pabos where we present all summer long the Nova Lumina trail designed by Moment Factory (June to October 2019), the cottage can accommodate 2 adults and 1 or 2 children.
- Room with double bed
- Sofa bed in living room
- High Speed Internet (Wi-Fi) - unlimited access
- TV + DVD player
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Plage du Bourg de Pabos (1 km)
- Golf course: Club de Golf de Chandler (8 km (ou moins))
Within 5 minutes :
The Bourg de Pabos where we present all summer long the Nova Lumina trail designed by Moment Factory (June to October 2018 - https://novalumina.com)
The beaches of Pabos Mills are recognized among the most beautiful of the Gaspésie. They are appreciated for their fine sand and surrounded by rocks that give you an impression of privacy.
The Outdoor Activity Center Bellefeuille is near by and you can benefit from long walks or riding your bike using the 15 km of paths of the Bourg de Pabos: http://www.lebourgdepabos.com
Trails enter a majestic forest while following the bay and the lakes of Pointe de Pabos. At every turn, nature and history surprise and challenge you.
A few kilometers from the cottage:
- Striped bass fishing at the long beach
- Marina / Nautical Club (Mackerel Fishing at the wharf), Chandler
- Golf Club of Chandler
- La Vieille Usine (theater), Anse-à-Beaufils, Cap d'Espoir
- ZEC des Anses (trout fishing), Chandler
- ZEC Pabok (salmon fishing), Pabos
Note: the cottage is non-smoking but for smokers, we invite you to smoke on the terrace.
Pets can be accepted under certain conditions.
For essential services such as grocery, drugstore, banking, etc ... you will find everything in Chandler - 8 km from the cottage. At 5 minutes walk from the lodging, the Dépanneur Mylène is there for small resources (bread, milk, butter, juice, etc ...) and 2 km from the cottage: gaz station, snack bar, laundry room...
Pricing for Summer 2019:
- Week only: 500 $ for 2 people, 25 $ per extra person (max 2 adults and 1 child)
- Arrival: Sunday 12 AM (flexible)
- Departure: Saturday 10 AM
Methods of reservation and payment:
A 40% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the reservation. The balance is payble cash upon arrival or via bank deposit.
* Only available in summer 2019 from the end of June to the beginning of September and others period during the year.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage by the Cove
Chandler, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 6 nights
- 500 $ - 550 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 5, 2019