1 from 26
2 from 26
3 from 26
4 from 26
5 from 26
6 from 26
7 from 26
8 from 26
9 from 26
10 from 26 - Land Spacing / Outside Privacy
11 from 26
12 from 26
13 from 26
14 from 26
15 from 26
16 from 26
17 from 26
18 from 26
19 from 26
20 from 26 - Exact Location
21 from 26 - Parking Entrance space
22 from 26
23 from 26 - When I say "By the sea"... This time it's REAL!
24 from 26
25 from 26
26 from 26
La Houle Tiny House
2 person maximum, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Congratulations, you have found your next little gaspesian gem by the sea. Welcome!
Built with love by its current owner, La Houle Tiny House offers all the new trends in a dream setting: an amazing and direct view of the sea, a cozy and modern tiny space that combines comfort and functionality down to the smallest details. It's almost impossible not to fall in love with it!
Available for 4 season rental, on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. Special price for longer term rentals in low season - contact us directly.
Included in the Tiny House:
- 1 master bedroom with small living room, or an additional bed can be added as needed
- 1 full bathroom with rain shower and heated floor
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with integrated mini dishwasher
- 1 large wardrobe at the entrance for additional storage
- 1 built-in mini washer + laundry rack for indoor drying and outdoor clothesline
- Wall-mounted heat pump (for air conditioning / heating) upstairs
- Wi-Fi Internet and 40 '' Smart TV (the television is not connected to cable, but compatible with Netflix and other online viewing platforms)
- Propane BBQ
- Landscaped backyard with large terrace and patio table, chairs and umbrella
- Space for outdoor fires with Adirondak-style chairs (wooden logs not provided, but you can get them at the corner store)
- Magnificent sea view
- Direct access to the private beach
- Private parking with separate entrance
- Programmable mixed coffee maker for filter coffee or k-cup ( please bring your own ), toaster, microwave and other accessories.
For your information: the tiny house is shared on a larger property - the staircase down to the sea is shared between the two rental houses. That said, you have nothing to worry about, the landscaping and wooden walls between the two places ensure you have complete privacy. Most people even think of them as two separate lands.
Last updated: July 30, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie-des-Chaleurs
- Golf course: Club de Golf Carleton-sur-Mer (6 km)
- Ski Hill: Station Touristique Pin Rouge (55 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Écovoile Baie-des-Chaleurs
- Marina de Carleton
- Marina de New Richmond
- Centre d'artistes Vaste et Vague
- Quai des Arts Cultural Centre
Festival / special event
- Bleu-Bleu Festival
- Festival La Virée
- New Richmond Bluegrass Festival
- Noël en Gaspésie à New Richmond
- Club de golf Carleton-sur-Mer
Museum / historic site
- Parc national Miguasha - Site fossilifère UNESCO
- La Savonnerie du Village - Soap making Économusée
- The Cascapedia River Museum
- Musée Acadien e Bonaventure
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Miguasha
- Gaspesie National Park / Chic-Choc Mountains (approx. 1:30 drive)
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional du Mont-Saint-Joseph
- Parc de la Pointe Taylor
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay
Summer & Fall
June 14, 2021 to October 30, 2021
Winter & Spring 2022
October 31, 2021 to June 11, 2022
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Terms of payment, guarantee and cancellation:
50% deposit is required at the time of the booking to guarantee the reservation.
Payments are processed by interac transfer through email. Password: gaspesie
The remaining 50% will be payable 1 month / 4 weeks before the arrival date.
You will receive a payment reminder by email a few days before.
Cancellation is possible with total refund up to 3 weeks before the date of arrival. After this date, the reservation will no longer be refundable, unless COVID-19 related directives are changed by the government.