- 8 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1260 sq.ft.
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 17000 sq.ft.
The Villa de Pierres du Littoral
The Villa de Pierres du Littoral offers you a stay in cozy comfort near the wonderful village of Carleton-sur-Mer. This beautiful centenary filled with experience and cachet will discover its charms during your stay.
Its access is easy from route 132 and its strategic location for day trips in the surroundings. In addition, a path adjacent to the house will take you to the beach in less than three minutes on foot !! Do you like cycling or walking outdoors? You choose the mountain direction on this same road.
In the winter or fall season, the Trans-Quebec snowmobile and quad track number 5 is accessible directly from the house with the possibility of storing your vehicles in a closed garage!
A large balcony with a view of Mont St-Joseph will allow you to savor the rustic decor and perhaps also one of your fishing catches on the BBQ which is available to you!
Perfect for a large family, this spacious Villa can comfortably accommodate 6 adults or 8 people (adults / children).
A King bed in a room with a special character and a Queen canopy bed will immerse you in an extraordinary atmosphere!
In addition, two full bathrooms will make your stay more modern than when it was built in 1905 !!
A small reading lounge upstairs will also keep you in touch with modernity with its WI-FI and integrated USB sockets so as not to run out of charge during your excursions!
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Kiyak Aventures
- Écovoile Baie-des-Chaleurs
- Centre d'artistes Vaste et Vague
- Galerie d'art Yves Gonthier
- Galerie d'art Johane Landry
- Galerie d'art Rhéal McIntyre
Festival / special event
- Festival La Virée
- New Richmond Bluegrass Festival
- New Richmond CountryFest
- Noël en Gaspésie à New Richmond
- Festi-Plage de Cap-d'Espoir
- Club de golf Carleton-sur-Mer
- Cascapédia Smoke House
- Maison de l'érable
Museum / historic site
- The Cascapedia River Museum
- Parc national Miguasha - Site fossilifère
- La Savonnerie du Village - Soap making Économusée
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Miguasha
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional du Mont-Saint-Joseph
- Parc de la Pointe Taylor
- Gaspésie International Raid
- Les Régates Écovoile Desjardins
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Station touristique Pin Rouge
Rentals are a minimum of 7 days.
No surprises here ... taxes are included in our prices and we don't have high and low seasons !!!
For a couple or a family: $ 950 / week.
For 4 adults: $ 1,000 / week.
For 6 adults: $ 1,100 / week.
For each person over 6 (excluding children):50$/week.
Arrival is from 3.30 p.m. and departure at 10.30 a.m. maximum.
A check, INTERAC or international transfer will be required when booking to cover half the rental price. This will be refunded with a minimum of two weeks (14 days) notice in the event of cancellation.
The rest of the payment will be due upon your arrival. If the balance is paid by bank transfer, payment must be received ON THE DAY of your arrival.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The Villa de Pierres du Littoral
Carleton-sur-Mer, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 950 $ - 1200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 15, 2020