- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet Bleu Mer
Superb house 4 seasons for rent directly on the seafront in a peaceful location 2 minutes from downtown Carleton-sur-Mer. View over the Chaleur Bay and Mount St. Joseph. You are close to art galleries, shops, beach, water sports, the beautiful golf course, marina as well as several restaurants. For lovers of fishing Striped Bass, the Barachois Carleton is the place (from 15 June to 30 September)! Next door, a paved bike path along the sea. It is an ideal place for a vacation in Gaspésie.
Directly from the cottage you can access the sea and walk for hours, exploring the beach to the east or west and collect agates. You can make a small sea of firewood contemplating the sunset and a moonrise on the sound of waves. (WOW, my favorite time of year). Heaven exists, it is in Carleton-sur-Mer!
You are close to activities (Summer: biking trails, golf, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, deep sea fishing, salmon fishing in rivers, Barre Rayé, hiking, biking and mountain biking, bike paths Winter:. Trails cross country skiing, alpine ski slopes, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, mountain biking, hiking). Photography lovers will also be well served. snowmobile and mountain bike trails are 1 km and accessible from the cottage.
bedroom with queen bed and full furnishings. Mezzanine furnished to sleep 4 people. A full bath with washer dryer front. fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. Electric fireplace on the mezzanine, high speed wireless internet, satellite TV, CD and VHS. (Welcome to the workers!)
Contact Mathieu Charland at 514-945-3362
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Mer (Baie-des-Chaleurs) (20 pieds)
- Golf course: Carleton-sur Mer (2 km)
- Ski Hill: Pin-Rouge (30 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Kiyak Aventures
- Écovoile Baie-des-Chaleurs
- Centre d'artistes Vaste et Vague
- Galerie d'art Yves Gonthier
- Galerie d'art Rhéal McIntyre
Festival / special event
- Festival La Virée
- New Richmond CountryFest
- New Richmond Bluegrass Festival
- Noël en Gaspésie à New Richmond
- Festi-Plage de Cap-d'Espoir
- Club de golf Carleton-sur-Mer
- Cascapédia Smoke House
Museum / historic site
- The Cascapedia River Museum
- Parc national Miguasha - Site fossilifère
- La Savonnerie du Village - Soap making Économusée
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Miguasha
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de la Pointe Taylor
- Gaspésie International Raid
- Les Régates Écovoile Desjardins
- La Traversée de la Gaspésie on foot
- Maison de l'érable
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Station touristique Pin Rouge
Regular rate of 260$/night is applicable during high season.
Unless mentionned otherwise (upon inquiry), only weekly rentals are available from June 24th to September 15th (Saturday to Saturday).
Discount of 25% for low season rentals, 3 nights minimum.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Bleu Mer
Carleton-sur-Mer, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 1 night
- 200 $ - 260 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 780 $
- 7 nights
- 1400 $ - 1800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 23, 2020