- 5 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 30,000 squarefoot
The Acadian House
19th century Acadian house renovated with taste: paneling, antiques, cachet + all modern comforts!
South facing, very sunny, 5 minutes walk from a beautiful wild beach. 1 large bedroom (queen bed), 1 medium bedroom (queen bed) and 1 small bedroom (twin bed).
Beautiful bathroom, with clawfoot tub and shower + a powder room on the ground floor. Large living room, office, large kitchen with dishwasher, built-in oven, electric stove and all the equipment for cooking (crockery, pots and pans, appliances). Wooden patio with patio set, generally sheltered from the wind.
The house is located on a little road, and is surrounded by a grassy lot very safe for children.
You will be less than 10 minutes drive from the village of Bonaventure and all its tourist attractions.
The owners of the house live during the summer in a trailer on the property grounds. We will usually be available for you if needed, but we will also be discreet.
Bedding and towels provided.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Cime Aventures
- Atelier Boutique Verre et Bulles
- Cruise - Trade: crab harvesting
- Cruise - Trade lobster harvesting
- Cruise - Mackerel fishing
Boat tour company
- On the sea with the coastal fishermen
- Grotte de Saint-Elzéar
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Bourdages Tradition
Festival / special event
- Fêtes acadiennes à Bonaventure
- Festival Western de Bonaventure
- Club de golf Fauvel
Museum / historic site
- Kempffer Cultural and Interpretation Center
- Espace René-Lévesque
- Musée acadien du Québec
- Site historique du Banc-de-Pêche-de-Paspébiac
- The Gaspésie Art Tour
- Domaine des Chutes du Ruisseau Creux
Zoo / aquarium
- Bioparc de la Gaspésie
3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Beginning of Summer
June 2, 2019 to June 30, 2019
$510 $850 $1,200 High Season
July 1, 2019 to December 30, 2019
$550 $890 $1,200 End of Summer
September 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019
$460 $740 $1,020
Description of rented accommodation:
Type of residence: Entire house, detached. Address: 106 McGraw Road, Bonaventure, Quebec, G0C 1E0.
Summary of facilities and equipment:
Three closed bedrooms upstairs, each with a bed (2 queen beds and a twin bed). Full bathroom upstairs, with bath and shower. A bathroom on the ground floor. Washer. Large kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, built-in oven, electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, full cookware, utensils, cutlery, etc. The dining room is in the kitchen (large table). The kitchen overlooks a large patio equipped with a set of wooden patio. Large living room. Located on a small road, surrounded by a secure grassy yard, fields and woods.
In order to reserve your rental dates and as a guarantee for any damage or loss to the accommodation, its furniture and equipment or for any unpaid rent, early departure, cancellation, cancellation or modification of the lease by the tenant, a deposit security equivalent to 50% of the rental fee is required (for a rental of more than one week, the deposit amount may be revised downward). The deposit indicated in the contract must be made upon the signing of this contract, or no later than 60 days before the scheduled rental date. Methods of payment of the deposit: BANK TRANSFER OR CASH.
Method of refunding the deposit
Following the inspection of the accommodation and its equipment, the day of departure of the tenant, the deposit will be refunded within a maximum of 10 days, depending on the mode of repayment provided.
Payment of the rental
The total amount of the rental must be paid upon arrival of the tenant on the premises of the rental, at the time of handing over the keys. Mode of payment of the hiring: CASH.
Policies to cancel and modify a reservation
More than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date:
- For the cancellation of a reservation, a fee of 10% of the total amount is non-refundable.
- For a modification of the rental date, no additional fee will be required. Modification possible only if another date is available.
Between 60 and 15 days before the expected date of arrival:
- For a cancellation, no refund will be granted on the deposit of 50%.
- For a modification of the rental date, a 10% fee of the rental fee will be required. The change is only possible if other dates are available.
Less than 15 days before the arrival date for a stay in high season:
- No change of date is possible and no refund will be granted in case of cancellation, cancellation or failure to appear on behalf of the tenant.
No credit or refund will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Arrival time: From 16 h.
Departure time: Before 9 am
- Maximum 6 people.
- The renter must leave the premises and any equipment he uses clean and tidy. The house left messy and messy will be cleaned at the expense of the tenant.
- Any breakages caused to the house or equipment, as well as missing equipment will be charged to the tenant.
- The tenant must respect the scheduled time of departure. Late check-out will be charged at $ 25 per half hour.
- The tenant must respect the maximum number of people who can occupy the accommodation.
- It is forbidden to sublet the premises.
- Noise pollution: For the respect of the neighborhood and in order to preserve the peace of the place, we ask you to keep an acceptable sound level. Night parties are not allowed.
- The Acadian House is completely non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Tenants are fully and at all times responsible for their safety and that of their co-travelers or guests on the rental site.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.