- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 33ft x 35ft
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 2 acres
House of Lights Bonaventure river
Reservations for Summer 2020 are now open! Welcome!
Wonderful zen and warm log house besides the Bonaventure River (Gaspe Peninsula) in an intimate environment in nature. Its imposing structure with cathedral ceiling and the large windows allow you to enjoy spectacular views over the crystal-clear waters of the Bonaventure River.
The House of Lights is very spacious and bright, well-furnished and very well equipped. Its soothing ambience is charmed by the natural wood and the roundness of the rooms. One could say that it is also a 'child friendly' house. Four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a large window overlooking the River with panoramic breathtaking!
Season 2018 is open for réservations! Welcome!
The House of Lights, the perfect place for a family holiday, for couple holiday, for fishermen to outdoor lovers. Anyone who is looking for a place in nature, calm and quiet, while enjoying the comfort of the place and the accessibility of the activities on place as swimming, diving, canoeing, fishing, biking and walking in forest.
A covered Terrace with a fireplace is attached to the House. You can relax in our ergonomic chairs and feel the caresses of the wind smelling cedar and fir, and the sounds of the waters of the river and the birds. As in paradise! All of this while contemplating the majestic landscape of turquoise waters and forests of the Bonaventure River.
In the evenings, enjoy the outdoor fireplace on the terrace or the gazebo just besides the river with the warm winds of the summer.
Enjoy the captivating natural environment, the activities nearby, and above all, the splendor of the House of Lights, furnished with care and designed with noble and ecological materials.
Relaxation, purity, natural, harmony, tranquillity, vitality, versatility.
- View on a majestic River and the incredibly clear waters of the Bonaventure River
- Beautiful large and quiet lot surrounded by nature
- Log house with cathedral ceiling
- 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Maximum capacity of 8 people
- Outdoor Terrace with fireplace, picnic tables, BBQ and gazebo facing the river
- Possibility of canoe rental
- Access to the ocean and beaches in 10 min. drive
- Acess to washer and dryer
- Wifi access
- Non-smoking place
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Bonaventure (Accès inmédiat)
- Golf course: Golf Fauvel de Bonaventure (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Station Touristique Pin Rouge (50 km)
Bonaventure River is one of the clearest rivers in North America. Canoeing, snorkeling, fishing, it will leave you with memories of grandiosity and imperishable beauty. Several excursions are possible by canoe for families and outdoors lovers.
Wherever you go, Chaleurs Bay opens its big blue arms. Saline brezees will replenish your nostrils and invite you to swim in one of its many beaches.
On the spot:
- Swimming and diving
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Salmon fishing (Gracy and Wetstone and pools)
- Mountain biking
- Wild harvesting
- Swimming and sea kayaking in10 minutes
- Descent canoe / kayak (Cime Aventures)
- Salmon fishing (ZEC Bonaventure)
- BioParc Gaspésie
- Acadian Museum
- Family summer theater (Camping Bonaventure)
- Grotte de Saint-Elzéar
- Golf course 18 holes at Golf Fauvel
- Visit the Roché Percé (1:30)
- Hiking to the Parc de la Gaspésie
Thanks to all fishermen, families and nature's lovers for choosing The House of Lights!
The House of Lifghts is available for you on Summer 2019.
Rental is per week, from Saturday 4PM to Saturday 10AM.
Pricing is from $ 1480 per week.
For the weeks between Saturday 18th July to Saturday 8th August, the pricing per week is 1 680$.
Pricing is valid for 4 people. An extra $ 100 per week applies for each additional person. The maximum is 8 people.
Children (10 years or under) are welcome free of charge. This, if the number of people does not exceed the maximum limit.
The reservation is confirmed receiving a deposit of $ 400 (non-refundable).
The rest of the rental amount is paid when you arrive for your stay.
The tenant is liable for any breakage or damage. In this sense, a refundable deposit of $ 400 is required on arrival.
We wish you a wonderful staying at the House of Lights and enjoy this precious paradise!
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
House of Lights Bonaventure river
Bonaventure, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 1280 $ - 1480 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 16, 2019