- 6 person maximum
- 3 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet au Bercail de la Baie
Carefully renovated cottage situated opposite the Baie-des-Chaleurs, one of the most beautiful bay in the world. With its interior wood finish, this is a place of warm and resourceful. The stunning view of the sea and its sunsets are the most appreciated features of our passersby. The interior will charm you with its lounge and open kitchen, its brightness and its three bedrooms. With its large gallery covering two sides of the chalet, you can enjoy the outdoors and the beautiful views that are available to you.
Our facility is close to a must in Bonaventure, the bike path along the Baie des Chaleurs, a distance of three kilometers and safely. Located just two kilometers from the city center and all the attractions that you reserve Bonaventure (Gaspésie Bioparc, Cime Aventures Bonaventure River Golf Club Fauvel, the Marina and the Beaubassin beach).
This chalet has all the usual amenities including TV with decoder, Wi-Fi, linens, washer and dryer, wood stove, barbecue. neighboring cities: Carleton (45 min), New Richmond (20 min), Paspébiac (20 min), Perce (1:15), Parc de la Gaspésie (1h30).
Looking forward to welcoming you.
For questions or information, please feel free to contact me.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Face à la Baie ds Chaleurs et à 5 min. de la rivière Bonaventure
- Golf course: À 10 min. du terrain de golf de Fauvel
- Ski Hill: À 45 min. Du centre d ski Pin Rouge
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Cime Aventures
- Atelier Boutique Verre et Bulles
- Cruise - Trade: crab harvesting
- Cruise - Trade lobster harvesting
- Cruise - Mackerel fishing
Boat tour company
- On the sea with the coastal fishermen
- Grotte de Saint-Elzéar
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Bourdages Tradition
Festival / special event
- Fêtes acadiennes à Bonaventure
- Festival Western de Bonaventure
- Festi-Plage de Cap-d'Espoir
- Noël en Gaspésie à New Richmond
- New Richmond Bluegrass Festival
- New Richmond CountryFest
- Club de golf Fauvel
Museum / historic site
- Musée acadien du Québec
- Kempffer Cultural and Interpretation Center
- Espace René-Lévesque
- Site historique du Banc-de-Pêche-de-Paspébiac
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de la Pointe Taylor
- The Gaspésie Art Tour
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Station touristique Pin Rouge
- Domaine des Chutes du Ruisseau Creux
Zoo / aquarium
- Bioparc de la Gaspésie
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet au Bercail de la Baie
Bonaventure, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 7 nights
- 750 $ - 950 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 27, 2019