- 4 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 28 X24 with mezzanine
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 40000 sq. feet
AU GRÉ DU VENT
Beautiful 4 season cottage located a 2 minute walk to the Bioparc de la Gaspésie, facing the Bonaventure River on a quiet street.
All wood inside and outside.
Fully equipped, bedding, cookware, microwave, stove, fridge, coffee maker, television, ect ...
Close to many activities and amenities; Beach, river, bike path, hiking trail along Baie Des Chaleurs, Acadian museum of Bonaventure, canoeing, etc.
The restaurants and grocery store, pharmacy, Caisse populaire, bakery, ice cream parlor, ect., within less than 1.5 km.
Located between Carleton-Sur-Mer and Percé you will be spoiled in your choice of activities and places to visit.
Not suitable for children less than 8 years old.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie Des Chaleurs (1.5 km)
- Golf course: Club de golf Fauvel (8 km)
- Ski Hill: Pin Rouge (50 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Cime Aventures
- Atelier Boutique Verre et Bulles
- Cruise - Trade: crab harvesting
- Cruise - Trade lobster harvesting
- Cruise - Mackerel fishing
Boat tour company
- On the sea with the coastal fishermen
- Grotte de Saint-Elzéar
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Bourdages Tradition
Festival / special event
- Fêtes acadiennes à Bonaventure
- Festival Western de Bonaventure
- Festi-Plage de Cap-d'Espoir
- Club de golf Fauvel
Museum / historic site
- Musée acadien du Québec
- Kempffer Cultural and Interpretation Center
- Espace René-Lévesque
- Site historique du Banc-de-Pêche-de-Paspébiac
- The Gaspésie Art Tour
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Station touristique Pin Rouge
- Domaine des Chutes du Ruisseau Creux
Zoo / aquarium
- Bioparc de la Gaspésie
3 nights 7 nights Low season
October 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019
$450 $900 High season
June 1, 2019 to September 2, 2019
300$ for reservation and security deposit. Balance payable on arrival. Security deposit refunded in the week following departure. Non smoking, no pets, no partys. We have high speed internet which includes 10 Gb per day. Excess will be charged at 1.00$ per Gb.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
AU GRÉ DU VENT
Bonaventure, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 7 nights
- $900 - $1,100
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 10, 2019