- 10 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 32,2 x 40,5
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 79,6 x 184,3
A la Bonne Étoile
Beautiful historic house located in the heart of the Gaspésie in the Acadian village Bonaventure. The rooms of the house are spatious and the decoration neat. It is perfect for all groups of 6 to 15 people.
Bright and cozy house, very comfortable. Located on Grand Pré Street near restaurants bakery / patisserie and shops. There are at least 15 shops nearby to meet all the needs of all family members. Steps away from Beaubassin Beach, the Baie des Chaleur welcomes thousands of tourists for its beauty and water activities such as kayaking, sailing, swimming, sport fishing. Outings at sea for crab and lobster are offered at the village wharf. All services are near the Good Star! Cime Aventure 5 min by car offers descents of the Bonaventure River, one of the most beautiful in the world (according to the national geographic). The Gaspésie is famous for its fame, La Bonne Etoile is located 1h30hr by car from the famous Rocher Percé.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Cime Aventures
- Atelier Boutique Verre et Bulles
- Cruise - Trade: crab harvesting
- Cruise - Trade lobster harvesting
- Cruise - Mackerel fishing
Boat tour company
- On the sea with the coastal fishermen
- Grotte de Saint-Elzéar
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Bourdages Tradition
Festival / special event
- Fêtes acadiennes à Bonaventure
- Festival Western de Bonaventure
- Festi-Plage de Cap-d'Espoir
- Noël en Gaspésie à New Richmond
- Club de golf Fauvel
Museum / historic site
- Musée acadien du Québec
- Kempffer Cultural and Interpretation Center
- Espace René-Lévesque
- Site historique du Banc-de-Pêche-de-Paspébiac
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de la Pointe Taylor
- The Gaspésie Art Tour
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Station touristique Pin Rouge
- Domaine des Chutes du Ruisseau Creux
Zoo / aquarium
- Bioparc de la Gaspésie
The rates above are for the high season ie 1 June to 1 October.
The house remains available for rental by the week off season. The price is 30% lower, taxes included. (Excluded Christmas week or the rate is the same as in high season.
A 50% deposit will be required on the day of booking to confirm the terms and policies.
the refund will be made for 10 days in advance of the arrival of the stay.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
A la Bonne Étoile
Bonaventure, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 1625 $ - 1750 $
- 6 nights
- 1920 $ - 1950 $
- 7 nights
- 2100 $ - 2200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 22, 2019