- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: ,16x20 feet
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 65 acres
The refuge Acadien des 4 Girouettes de Bonaventure,
We offer one beautiful cedar cabin on 2 floors, located on a promontory 15 meters overlooking a stunning view of the Bay of Chaleur to the Acadian Peninsula.
The cabin is open plan without electricity but with a living room, a full kitchen,cold running water, wood burning stoves and propane. There is an upstairs bedroom with a double bed (queen) and 2 singles. Bedding, propane and wood for campfires are included. It is located 75 feet from the cliff in beautiful countryside. Access to the beach 5 minutes walk
Outside: garden furniture, hammock, BBQ, campfire site, composting toilet .
Nearby: shower, washer, dryer, fridge, electricity.
Environmental non-smoking and no pets.
We will be happy to welcome you to give you the keys and instructions for use of the premises.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie des chaleurs (15 mètres)
- Golf course: Fauvel (4 km)
- Ski Hill: Station de ski Pin Rouge à New Richmond (50km)
Le Domaine des 4 Girouettes stretches nearly a kilometer along the Bay of heat and is located in the middle CHAMPÈTE. From shelters one reaches the foot sandy beach, bike and car by McGraw rank. You can go walk by the beach in the village of New Carlisle or cycle on the green route to the village of Bonaventure.
Acadian Museum of Quebec
historic site Banc-de Pêche-de-Papébiac
Manoir Hamilton in New Carlisle, museum, cottage tearoom and shows
Kempfer historic home in New Carlisle
National Park Gaspésie (Chic Choc, 1:30)
National Park Perce Rock and Bonaventure Island (1:30)
Miguasha National Park (fossil site 1h)
Nationnal Park Forillon (21/2 h)
Sports venues and outdoor:
Beaches and Barachois and Bonaventure, New Carlisle, Papébiac
Cime Aventure, kayak and canoe descent of the Bonaventure River
The rapid of Malin on the Bonaventure River
ZEC Bonaventure river for salmon fishing
Sea excursions the Omirlou
Golf Club Fauvel
Hiking and Mountain biking in the hollow stream in St. Alfonse
Marinas Bonaventure and Paspébiac, launching ramps
Ski resort Pin Rouge in New Richmond (45 minutes)
The network of cycle paths to the green road
Bioparc de la Gaspésie in Bonaventure
The worshops the Funambule (Creative Arts)
- High season from June 24 to September 4, 2017
- Low season from May 1 to June 23, 2017, from September 5 to October 31, 2017
- A 20% discount is granted in low season
- The cost is $ 740 per week for 4 persons including taxes in high season, including bedding and furniture.
- Additional fee of $ 50 per person per week up to a maximum of 6 people.
- The weekly rental is from Saturday to Saturday
- In low season the fomule possibility of Bed and brekfast
- In high season we offer renting for 3 or more days
- Arrival is at 16h and departure is at 10 am
- A deposit of half the total rental cost is required at time of booking, payable by check, money order, direct deposit or cash.
- The balance is payable on arrival
- Environmental non-smoking and no pets
Bonaventure, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 95 $ - 140 $
- 2 nights
- 180 $ - 220 $
- 7 nights
- 600 $ - 740 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 18, 2018