- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 50 feet long x 16 feet wide
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 132 feet x 50 feet
Superb all seasons cottage on the shore of Brompton Lake, all equipped, 2 bedrooms with 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed, bathroom with shower, microwave, T.V., VCR, DVD/CD/MP3, radio, pedalboat, double kayak, simple kayak, boat access, boarding deck, 3 places swing, hammok, patio set with parasol (seats 8) and exterior fireplace. You also have access to an exterior storage house where you will find a second fridge, many safety belts, fishing rods and exterior lawn games. Gondola ride $$.
Near this cottage
- Golf course: 8 km (8 km)
- Ski Hill: 20 km (20 km)
- Winter : Cross country skiing, alpine skiing, snowshoeing, fishing, snowmobile and ATT museum J. Armand Bombardier
- Summer : Close to pedestrian path, cycling path, campground with sandy beach, snack bar, nautical equipment rental center, trail bike, pedalo, ATT ...
- Close by attractions: La Traversée du Lac Memphrémagog, La Fête du Lac des Nations, Le Festival des Couleurs, Le Tournoi Yvon *Pif* Dépatie, Grand Prix de Valcourt and many others...
Arrival : Saturday 13h - Departure : Saturday 10h
- This price includes two (2) adultes et their childrens.
- An extra charge of 10 $ / adult by nignt could be added to the original rate (depending on the number of adults).
Period 7 day
Weekend June 16 to september 8 2018 950 $ To be discussed Over that period To be discussed To be discussed
* Supplement of 50 $ / weekly for the two (2) weeks of the construction holiday
- Deposit of 50 % rental cost payable on reservation.
- Pricing (in canadian dollars - cash or certified check only).
- Prices and conditions subject to change without notice.
- Tennants are committed to repay the landlord the costs of any damages caused in voluntary manor.
Reimbursement policy in case of cancellation
- Full reimbursement of initial deposit, less 50$ for administratives costs, if we are able to sublet the period that was initialy rented to the tennant.
- No reimbursement if we have not been able to sublet the period that was initialy rented to the tennant.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Racine, Eastern Townships - Val-St-FrançoisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 950 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 8, 2018