- 10 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
As the name suggests, this little paradise is the perfect place to escape with family or friends. Less than 1 hour 30 minutes of Montreal, this beautiful property of 30,000 square feet, allows you to enjoy each of the attractions found in this privileged site, summer and winter long. It is found on Lake Brompton, one of the most beautiful navigable lake in the Estrie region of Qc. Inside a calm bay away from intense boat traffic, it's deck allows for its canoe and paddle boat for exploring or fishing. A deck suitable for bigger boats can be rented at a good price. Surrounded by forests, this is the perfect place for snowshoeing and cross country skiing in winter. Moreover, it is 18 minutes away from the ski slopes and golf courses of Mont Orford.
Very well equipped, this vacation home, newly constructed, offers beautiful views of the lake. You will find 1 modern kitchen fully equipped, comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 large bathrooms and 2 living rooms with fireplaces.
The area is very quiet and has a very friendly neighborhood. Short enough to find rest and live an unparalleled experience of "Pure escape"!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Brompton
- Golf course: Golf du Mont Orford (27 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (25 km)
- Paddle boat
- Nautical sports
- Forest walks
- water sports (renting Phare Nautique)
- Climbing (Wall Mount Orford)
- Golf (Club of Mont Orford)
- Spa (Villegia -manoire sand)Riding (Dawson)
- Cross Country skiing
- Alpine skiing (Mont Orford)
- Sled dogs (Mohigan Adventure)
Very high season Christmas and new year (weekly rental only) $ 1,800 High season 18 June-September 10 $ 1,500 Low season rest of the year $ 1,200
The rates above are for 8 people, 10 $ / night for additional people for a total of up to 10
Week ends are only available during low season
Taxes are included in the price
- Check in at 4 PM (Friday or Monday depending on location)
- Check out at 12 PM (Friday or Monday depending on location)
- Security deposit of $ 500 when booking, will be given back to the tenant departing if the locations are in the state in which he will have found them
- Respect of neighbors at all times are mandatory
- No animals, no smoking
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Racine, Eastern Townships - Val-St-FrançoisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 600 $ - 800 $
- 7 nights
- 1200 $ - 1500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 5, 2018