- 4 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 47,000 ft²
The thousand and one delights
For young and not so young children, wanted to have fun, relax and pamper yourself. SPA, pool, fireplaces, games rooms, games consoles, and so on...
You will find during summer time a pool 20 x 24 x 40 feet. In addition, take advantage of a B.B.Q, the gazebo, beach volleyball, etc ...
Take advantage of confortable bedrooms. 2 fireplaces, bath, separate shower, outdoor Hot tub, internet and Super Écran.
Located near the legendary downtown Magog and Lake Memphremagog, the Parc national du Mont-Orford, the downtown Sherbrooke and a lot of tourists activities of the Eastern Townships. The house is easily accessible within 5 minutes of Highway 10, 1 hr 30 mins from Montreal, 45 minutes of Drummondville, 30 minutes from the U.S. Customs of Stanstead and 2 h 30 from Quebec.
Everything is at your disposal to facilitate your stay: Towels and bath products, kitchen accessories, hair dryer, iron, bedding, accessories for baby, etc...
Get thousand-and-one delights and see you soon!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Plage Stukely (Parc national du Mont-Orford) (15 minutes)
- Golf course: Club de Golf du Mont Orford (15 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (15 minutes)
- Équitation Orford, Karting Orford, Arbre Aventure
- Ski Bromont Water Park, 45 min from the cottage
- Granby Zoo, Amazoo Yoplait Water Park, 45 min from the cottage
- Exciting Downtowns
- Guided tours, L'Orford Express (tourist train)
- Cycling Network
- Cité des Rivières, Domaine Howard, Marais de la Rivière-aux-Cerises
- Regional products, Arts & Crafts
- What to do? in Sherbrooke City http://www.destinationsherbrooke.com/en/visitors/what-to-do/index.aspx
General rate 2018
Based on the number of people including children and visitor
During summer, min 3 nights starting at 245$/night to 330$/night Week-end Low season: From Labor Day to the Quebec National Holiday, min 2 nights starting at $490(week-end) to 660$ During week time Low season (except the summer, Christmas and March break) starting at 170$/night All rates are plus tax and rate may change
- Summer rate doesn't included heated pool. Fee for heated pool are given on request.
- For reservation, 50% of the stay is due, INTERAC transfer and check accepted. In case of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance is payable in INTERAC transfert, cash, postal money order or vised check upon your arrival.
- GST 5%, QST 9.975% and taxes hosting $7 per day ar not included in prices.
- Security deposit 200$.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The thousand and one delights
Sherbrooke, Eastern Townships - SherbrookeAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 490 $ - 740 $
- 7 nights
- 1715 $ - 2310 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 23, 2020