- 10 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 6 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1200 pieds carrés
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 4 acres
Beautiful 150 year old country house, entirely renovated. Sited in a picturesque landscape of green meadows and pine woods, surrounded by fields and farmland. Spacious and comfortable interior, 3 large bedrooms.
Beautiful 150 year old country house, entirely renovated. Sited in a picturesque landscape of green meadows and pine woods, surrounded by fields and farmland. Large private terrain of 4.2 acres with flowers, berry patches, equiped with sand box, tree house, large camp fire pit, ping pong table, badminton net and exterior shower.
The interior is sunny and spacious. The kitchen is open on a large family dining room and siting area with glazed doors opening on a sunny terrasse with picnic table. A second smaller more intimite living room with fire place gives access to 3 bedrooms. On the ground floor is one complete bathroom (with separate shower and bath ) and one powder room.
bedroom 1: 1 queen size bed + 2 single beds
bedroom 2 : 1 queen size bed + 2 single beds
bedroom 3: 1 double bed + 2 single beds
The cottage is fully equiped with television and cable, DVD, internet and is situated 2 km form the town of Stanstead offering many municipal services, ice skating ring, library, poste office, supermarket, SAQ and the best bakery in the region.
To downhill skiing: Mont Orford 43km (33 min); Montjoye 43km (37 min); Jay Peak 48km (45 min)
To public beaches & swimming: Lake Memphremagog 13km; Lake Lyster 13km. Tomifobia River 100m from cottage.
Region known for hunting, fishing and horseback riding.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lyster (12 km)
- Golf course: Dufferin Heights (3 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (35 km)
- Public beaches: lake Memphrémagog (13km); lake Lyster 13km.
- Tomifobia River 100m from chalet.
- Downhill skiing:Mont Orford 43km (33 min); Montjoye 43km (37 min); Jay Peak 48km (45 min).
- Cross-country and snowshoeing trail from center of Stanstead along banks of Tomifobia River.
Lake Memphrémagog and Magog Region offer many other activities:
- Ice Fishing (Les excursions l'Air du Lac).
- Dogsledding (Adrénaline Aventure Nature).
- Snowmobiling (location Motoneige Magog) and Tube sliding (Haut Bois Normand).
- Windsurfing (École Mouvents).
- Skating rink (ville de Stanstead).
- Region known for horseback riding.
Period Winter Summer weekend (2 nights) $ 480 $ 420 one week (6 nights) $ 900 $ 780 two weeks (13 nights) $ 1600 $ 1350 Please note that these prices are for a groupe of up to 5 people. During summer holiday season and holidays of Christmas, New Year, Easter price increases by 10%
Additional person including children (1 years and older):
$15 per day for the 2 first nights
Other periods available. Prices negotiable during off-season.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Stanstead, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 420 $ - 480 $
- 6 nights
- 780 $ - 900 $
- 7 nights
- 870 $ - 980 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 4, 2018