- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
Les Petits Bonheurs du Vivaldi
Small getaways for lovers, nature and tranquility await you in the heart of Mount Orford where you will appreciate the beauty of the place.
Take a break and enjoy this Chalet / Condo located near a wooded area and a spectacular view at the foot of the Cherry River.
This charming and cozy Chalet / Condo where you are invited to come and warm you up near a fireplace.
Outside, a terrace where it is good to have a meal and to relax there to the sound of the river. And the chance of seeing the deer go by.
Close to all sports activities, lovers of open air will be delighted.
A few minutes from downtown Magog, lovers of good food, shopping and events of all kinds, you will find everything you will need for an unforgettable stay.
Let yourself be charmed by Les Petits Bonheurs du Vivaldi, you only need it.
Looking forward to meeting you! |
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Parc Orford (4)
- Golf course: Golf Orford (1 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (4 km)
Golf Course Orford (1 km)
Ski Mont Orford (4 km)
Park of Mont Orford / Beach (4 km)
Spa within walking distance
Bicycle path nearby
Hiking / biking trails nearby
Town center of Magog (6 km)
1. The rental contract must be completed, signed, approved and sent to the owner as soon as possible. A 50% payment is required with a photocopy of your driving license to guarantee and protect your reservation. It is refundable in case of cancellation, subject to 31 days notice.
2. Cancellation less than 30 days before the start of the rental, no refund will be made. However, tenants can transfer their reservations at a later date with the owner's agreement. The balance is payable at the beginning of the rental and non-refundable if there is interruption during the stay.
3. For late bookings made less than 15 days prior to the rental period, a full payment, by inter-bank transfer will be required. No credit for early departures.
4. During the rental period specified in the contract: a check-out will be made and any damage to the building or furniture and stolen equipment, both inside and outside, will be The primary tenant. Expired cases, costs equivalent to the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged property will be claimed.
5. The owner reserves the right to access the Chalet / Condo at any time without prior notice. All holidays are strictly forbidden and the Chalet / Condo can not be occupied by more than the number entered in the contract. Failure to comply with these regulations will lead to the immediate expulsion of the group without the possibility of reimbursement .
6. For reasons of health and hygiene and allergy, the Chalet / Condo is strictly forbidden to smoke and no pets will be accepted.
7. Full bedding is included in the rental. For a longer rental period, tenants are responsible for cleaning the bedding according to their needs (washer and dryer available). The tenant agrees to leave the premises, under the same conditions as on arrival (in a state of cleanliness deemed acceptable).
8. A $ 20 fee for the loss of the Chalet / Condo key.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Les Petits Bonheurs du Vivaldi
Orford, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 220 $
- 3 nights
- 300 $
- 4 nights
- 400 $
- 5 nights
- 500 $
- 6 nights
- 600 $
- 7 nights
- 700 $
- 1200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 18, 2019