- 10 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 double beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Le Refuge d'Alfred - Chalet 2
Lined by a magnificent brook, this chalet II also of rustic style is situated right by the Park of the Mount Orford with access to the Lac à la truite. Constructed (spring, 2011) only with the aim of offering and allowing the access to the nature, to the calm.
This chalet is ideal for the meetings of company, for people practicing winter sports, for being together in family or between friends or simply to get ground in the nature.
Le Refuge d'Alfred (chalet II) is a place of big tranquility - retired and surrounded with magnificent trees - where we can take advantage completely of enjoyments of the campaign with among others a porch (with screens) with a view of the brook which allows to prolong moments outside.
** For the meetings of company, this chalet is endowed with a table of 12 places, wooden
Built also with among others the trees of the ground and with the big concern of the respect for the nature, this second refuge with a big ground will also seduce you by its rustic, charmy and friendly atmosphere. Le Refuge d'Alfred is a peaceful and charming place.
Peaceful, quiet and ideal sector for the walks on foot in the neighbouring streets.
Shower and bath in each of both bathrooms;
Working desk at the ground floor with wireless internet access everywhere;
Cable, DVD, vhs;
Table-tennis table and table of soccer in the basement;
Outside gallery with BARBECUE;
** For the children:
Toys 0-5-year-old children;
DVD / vhs children;
Books(Pounds), games, puzzle(headache,puzzles,headaches);
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac à la truite (500 pi)
- Golf course: Manoir des Sables (3 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (5 km)
Attractions on the site:
- Access to the Lake Lac à la Truite (500 feet).
- Permanently seen on a magnificent brook (30 feet of the chalet).
- Wildlife observation.
- Lake: beach, body of water, canoeing, rowboats, kayaking, ice-skating, fishing and ice fishing.
- Parc du Mont Orford (Downhill skiing/snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ..) within 10 km.
- Golf within10 km.
- Lake Memphremagog ( public beach).
- Slides in winter (various sites).
- Bleu Lavande.
- Summer theatre within 10 (Vieux Clocher de Magog).
- Escapades Memphrémagog (cruise on the lake Memphrémagog).
Month and season. Price on demand.
Arrival time: 16 hours / Departure time: 11 hours
In the reservation, a first 50 % payment must be paid (this one is not refundable). The balance of 50 % must be paid one week before your reservation (postdated check handed to the signature).
A $250 deposit is asked on arrival. This deposit is handed to you at the departure, after inspection of places.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Refuge d'Alfred - Chalet 2
Orford, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 13, 2018