10 guests, 2 bedrooms
Starting from 465 $ / 2 nights
8 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
Need some rest? Go from dream to reality and come and discover this exceptional place.
The cozy Orford offers comfort and well-being for your stay. It has a huge screened porch of 12 by 40 feet containing a private semi-recessed spa in operation in summer and winter.
The welcoming and cozy rooms will offer you absolute comfort.
The chalet is fully equipped:
Pleased to welcome you,
Marie and Christopher CITQ #: 296714
In the cottage
Last updated: September 29, 2020
Here are the nearby attractions:
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Price including 6 people with the possibility of 9 people with additional costs.
Possibility of 3-4-5-6 nights.
Payment methods are: by Interac e-mail transfer, check
Price in Canadian dollars
Price subject to change without notice. Valid prices are those in effect at the time of booking.
Prices vary depending on the date, duration, number of people and time of the week.
Arrivals are after 4 p.m.
Departures are at 11am.
Cancellation policy : In case of cancellation, NO REFUNDS in the high season from June 15 to October 15 and from December 20 to March 30 of each year. Full refund if the cancellation is made at least 30 days before the arrival date. In low season, full refund if the cancellation is made 21 days before the arrival date. If the cancellation is made within 21 days, 30% non-refundable deposit, but transferable for another stay. The rest of the amount (70%) is refundable.
A credit card number is required in case there is damage after your stay at our chalet.
Orford, Eastern Townships - Memphrémagog
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .