1 from 36
2 from 36
3 from 36
4 from 36
5 from 36
6 from 36
7 from 36
8 from 36
9 from 36
10 from 36
11 from 36
12 from 36
13 from 36 - Youth bedroom with twin and double bunk
14 from 36 - Room Queen Bed
15 from 36 - Room Queen Bed
16 from 36 - Room Queen Bed
17 from 36 - Pool Table
18 from 36 - Natural Wood burning Fireplace
19 from 36 - Living room with Smart TV and incredible Views
20 from 36 - Living Room
21 from 36 - Kitchen
22 from 36 - Dining room with panoramic views of outside and lake
23 from 36 - Top floor with open plan. Great for entertaining!
24 from 36
25 from 36 - Bathroom
26 from 36
27 from 36
28 from 36 - 4 season hot tub
29 from 36
30 from 36
31 from 36
32 from 36
33 from 36
34 from 36
35 from 36
36 from 36
Chalet Orford On the Lake
10 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Get away to relax and recharge on the lake or ski Mount Orford. A luxurious and privately owned four season waterfront residence where relaxation, fun and nature meld with all the comforts of home.
- Lakefront property beautiful crystal clear water, perfect for a summer swim
- Incredible views of the surrounding mountains and nature
- Quiet and peaceful neighborhood, located close to private road and sitting on nearly one acre of land
- Walking distance to hikes and nature trails but close enough to many nearby attractions
Situated only minutes from the Fraser sector of Mount Orford Provincial Park in the Eastern Townships (Estrie), QC and less than 20 minutes drive from Magog. At Chalet Orford, there are local activities for everyone! Whether it be taking advantage of the beautiful nature surrounding the property, or driving to the local Mont Orford national park, you will not be lacking in optiions. For those interested in some extreme relaxation, the Eastman Spa and Bolton Spas are just under 20 minutes away. You can also visit local wineries and Sugar Shacks, depending on the season that you stay with us. Please visit our links page to find out more!
- 3 queen size beds
- 1 double bed
Last updated: May 1, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Long term (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
- Rates include all taxes where applicable.
- Contact us for seasonal rates.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Check-In: 16h00 (4:00 p.m.).
- Check-Out: 12:00 pm with possibility of extended check-out if pre-approved by renter.
- You will receive a rental contract with terms to review with each reservation.
- There is a 50% deposit of total rental fee required at time of reservation.
- Balance of payment due two weeks prior to start of your reservation.
- Damage deposit of $1000 will be requested at time of rental and will be reimbursed after property has been inspected.
- Payments can be made by Interac transfer or by cashier's checks.
- Taxes included, prices are in Canadian dollars.
- No smoking inside residence.
- No pets.
- Housekeeping included following each rental.