- 10 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3 levels
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 5 acres
Escapade North Hatley
Situated in the Massawippi Valley in the heart of the Eastern Township, this beautiful country cottage between Magog and Sherbrooke is perfect for an exciting family vacation. The property has 5 acres of land which offers a charming creak, a giant fire place, a soccer field, a downhill toboggan track and an all year long, an exterior underground Jacuzzi tub.
A cycle track path will lead you to North Hatley village or Bishop's University. Take our canoe for a ride on the Massawippi River that follows the cycle path. Mont-Hatley is accessible for hiking trails just 200 feet north of the property. Also, enjoy kilometers of wooded area for an outing for snowshoeing all around the property
Free internet access available during your stay.
We look forward to welcome you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Massawippi (200 pieds)
- Golf course: Golf North Hatley (4 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Orford (25 km)
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.