Charme and Relaxation
4 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
Pretty, well-maintained house, nicely decorated in European style, within walking distance of one of the most beautiful bodies of water in Quebec, Lake Massawippi. In the heart of the agro-tourism scene in the Estrie region in the picturesque village of North Hatley, you can enjoy breathtaking scenery during a hike around the lake, with its restaurants and pubs. 25 minutes drive from Coaticook and 15 minutes from Mont Orford and Owl's Head. Come and build memorable family memories.
Last updated: January 31, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Long term (32 days and over)
Month (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes
1500.ºº$ per week
+ 200ºº (cleaning fee after departure)
+ 1500.ºº$ security deposit (refundable when the inspection of the property is completed by the landlord, within 5 days after the tenant's departure / Refund conditional to everything on the property being in the same condition when the tenant leaves as it was when they arrived)
- A first payment of 50% of the rental fee is required to confirm the reservation. This amount is cashable by the landlord at the signature of the contract and is non-refundable if the tenant cancels the reservation or does not meet his obligations.
- A cheque in the amount of 1500º$ as a security deposit (security deposit), cashable at the signature of the contract, which will be refunded to the tenant within a week following his departure (partial or total refund / conditional to satisfactory inspection of the property by the landlord).
- A cheque (or cash) of 3200ºº$, cashable on the day of the tenant's arrival for the balance due for the rental fees (including the amount of 200ºº$ for cleaning fees after the tenant's departure). This second payment is also non-refundable in case of departure or breach of contract by the tenant.
- The tenant is responsible for the property and its contents; he also assumes full responsibility for the persons to whom he grants access to the house, the land or the entire property.
- Under no circumstances can the owner be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft suffered by the tenant or his guests.
- Open fires are prohibited on the property. Before lighting an outdoor fire, the tenant has the obligation to verify with the Municipality of North Hatley the dangerousness index or if there is a prohibition to make a fire.
- The doors of the indoor fireplace must be closed at all times.
- The lessee is responsible for sewers, sinks and plumbing that may be damaged or obstructed by negligence, misuse or abuse.
- The tenant and his guests must be respectful of the neighborhood and the environment.
- No pets are allowed in the house or on the property. A penalty in the amount of $500 from the security deposit may be withheld by the landlord if the tenant violates this rule.
- The house is a non-smoking area. A penalty of $500 from the security deposit may be withheld by the landlord if the tenant breaks this rule.
OTHER CONDITIONS :
- Bedding and linens are provided. When leaving the property, we ask that you remove the sheets from the beds and place them, along with the used towels, in the shower in the main floor bathroom.
- We ask you not to move furniture, not to take furniture outside to put it in the house and not to use the furniture from the house outside.
Please notify the landlord (landlord) promptly of any anomalies, breakages or incidents of any kind.
- The landlord retains access to the property at all times in order to:
- inspect the property if necessary,
- Perform routine,
- urgent or necessary repairs.
- However, the landlord agrees to respect the privacy of the tenants.
- Garbage must be placed outside in the appropriate bins. The black bin for garbage, the blue bin for recycling and the brown bin for compost.
- Doors and windows must be locked when the property is vacant or when tenants are away.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions shall entitle the Landlord and Tenant to terminate this agreement without further notice. In this case, the owner will keep the sums received and reserves the right to maintain an appeal against the tenant.
- At the end of this rental agreement, the entire property must be in the same condition as when the tenants arrived. Damages will be subtracted from the security deposit.