- 50 person maximum
- 13 queen size beds, 6 double beds, 2 single beds
- 16 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 7500 square foot
- 9 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 1.25 acre
VERY LARGE HISTORICAL house in the Eastern township, renovated, more than 7500 p2 of interior space and 1.25 acre of land, with 16 bedrooms, a 650 p2 patio with a 7 places Jacuzzi open year round, a large living room with a wood stove, its extra-large dining room with room for 40 guests, a kitchen completely equipped, a game room with 2 TV (satellite TV and for games) pool and air hockey tables, professional BBQ (summer), 2 x 480 p2 balconies, more than one acre of land and a 14 foot gazebo, you have the ideal site for family/friends reunions, business meeting or weddings.
DESCRIPTION OF THIS SPLENDID COUNTRY HOUSE, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED TO RECEIVE FROM 20 to more than 36 +ADULTS:
We accept a maximum of 40 persons for sleepover and 50 during the day for receptions
- 16 bedrooms
- 16 Queen beds, 6 double beds and 2 single beds
- 8 full bathrooms
- 1 water room with a shower and sink
- 2 water rooms (toilets and sinks)
- Air conditioning in the rooms
- Air conditioning in the kitchen
- A living room with 75" HDTV, Dolby Atmos sound system, Inetrentand satellite connections, blueray player and wood stove
- Very large dining room equipped for 40 people
- Large kitchen, 3refrigerators and 1 upright freezer and culinary robots
- 2 ranges with ovens
- A professional dishwasher
- Professional BBQ on the patio
- 2 balconies of 40' x 12'
- Menphrémagog lake is accessible
- Year round Jacuzzi
- 14 foot Gazebo
- Game room with pool and air hockey tables, 2 television and satellite antenna
- Ski boot dryer
- 2 washers and 3 dryers
- 5 mn from Owl's Head, 20 mn from Jay Peak and Orford
- High speed Internet access
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Menphrémagog (350 mètres)
- Golf course: Owl's head (8 km)
- Ski Hill: Owl's head, Jay Peak et Orford (8 et 25 km)
On location : 1.25 acre land, Hot bath, Gazebo, Large balconies, play room, pool table, professional kitchen, lots and lots and lots of room.
Nearby : Located near US border, enjoy the eastern Township / Vermont / New York. Golf, alpine/cross country Ski, Horseback riding, Snow shoes, swimming, boating, spa, lots activities and Mountains, Owl?s head, Sutton, Jay Peak, Orford, Magog, Memphémagog lake.
All in* rates taxes included
(THQ, GST and PST),
cleaning, linen, towels
and ecological wood for fireplace
*Excludes consumables such as food, alcool etc.
2 days 3 days
5 days stay
24 persons or less
2 750 $
3 750 $ 6 495 $ 25 to 28 persons 3 150 $ 4 200 $ 6 495 $ 28 to 35 persons 3 450 $ 4 650 $ 6 495 $ 36 to 40 persons 3 750 4 950$ 6 495 $ Event (max 50 persones on site) 4 150 $ 5 250 $
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Mansonville, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 2750 $ - 4150 $
- 3 nights
- 2850 $ - 4350 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 18, 2020