- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Country Cottages in Havre Southière
These are 4 quaint cottages, entirely furnished and renovated located in the prestigious Southière-sur-le-lac, next to the majestic Memphrémagog lake. All is included aside from linens and towels which you are to bring yourself.
These are 4 quaint cottages entirely furnished and renovated, located in the highly sought Southière-sur-le-lac region, located on the shores of the majestic Memphrémagog lake. Each cottage offers : 2 private bedrooms, a slow burning fireplace. Everything is included except the linen which you should bring. There are 2 parking spaces, private yard with patio set and barbecue. Private access to the lake during the summer season. Located 7 minutes away from Mount Orford, 3 minutes from downtown Magog and 20 minutes to Owl's Head Ski Resort. A commercial laundromat is available on site. A dreamplace!
Visit our website at http://chalets-magog.com/indexen.html
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Memphrémagog
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford, Owl's Head (7 minutes en voiture)
NEW! KAYAK AND PEDALBOAT RENTALS NOW AVAILABLE!
Close to all activities : 3 minutes away from downtown Magog, 7 minutes away from Mont Orford ski resort, etc... and 20 minutes away from Owl's Head. On-site ice skating rink, tennis court, community and cultural centre and children's playground.
- Ice skating rink;- 7 minutes away from Mont Orford ski resort.- 20 minutes away from Owl's Head ski resort.
- Private beach on Memphrémagog Lake;- Kayak and pedalboat rentals;- Community centre and day camp;- Children playground- Private tennis court
- Escapades Memphrémagog (dinner cruise);- Orford Express (gourmet train);- Le Cep d'Argent vineyard;- Le Vieux Clocher de Magog Theatre- and lots more!
- Community and cultural centre available year-round;- Trekking.
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.