- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 120 square meters
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 1100 square meters
Chalet Magog 45
Cottage located at Lac Lovering, a few minutes from Magog city centre.It includes large bedrooms, 2 lounge areas, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washer/drier, cable TV, sound system, telephone, utensils/linens. A car port is available.
Located in a very quiet spot, the cottage is very comfortable and offers all the equipment and conveniences for a most pleasant stay. It incluses:
- One bedroom with a queen bed, one bedroom with a double bed
- One sofa bed which sleeps two
- Two lounge areas with satellite TV, video player, sound system and telephone
- Dining room, fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher
- Large bathroom with shower and whirlpool
- Large outdoor area with patio, babecue and fireplace
- Car port
The cottage has access to a private beach with lawn and sand, pedal boat and gazebo.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lovering (face au chalet)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford, Owls Head (20 minutes)
Hiking, cross-country skiing, ice skating
Skiing resorts of Mont Orford (15 min), Owl's Head (30 min), Bromont (40 min),
Beach, pedal boat, fishing, hiking
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Magog 45
Magog, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 10, 2018