Valid from 10 to May 31, 2019
For a weekly reservation in May and begining of June
- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 3 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Le Chalet Charbonneau et Spa
Welcome to Orford Lake, Cottages du lac Orford Inc. Professional service since 2003
Family style cottages which can comfortably lodge up to 10 persons, or more. One to three bedroom. Private Access to the lake. Kayaks, canoe, pedalboat and electric motor boat. Linen and towels included. Full equipt kitchen. Inside and outside fire place. BBQ, gaz included. 7 minutes to Mount Orford ski ressort. Also: High custom SPA and therapeutic massage service available (ask us for details).
Pets are welcome.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Orford (Au bord de l'eau)
- Golf course: Golf du mont Orford (7 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (7 km)
At walking distance, Orford National Park offers a lot of activities, like pedestrian excursions and climbing. Ideal for water sports, ski , golf. Near the theatre of Eastman. At lest than 10 min. drive of the Vieux Clocher de Magog, Oford Arts Center, Orford ski resort and much more.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Over 30 days before arrival: 50 % of the total amount of the reservation is required.
30 days or less before arrival: the total amount of the booking is required.
Payable either by check or by credit card.
The hours of arrival and departure are, unless otherwise, 4 pm (arrival) and noon (departure). Please, it is important to respect these hours. The access code given to you must be composed on the lock of the door entry. No key is required. By ecological concerns, we provide only two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom. Bedding, towels, kitchen towels, dishwashing soap (phosphate free), small handmade soap and cleaning product are provided.
- Observe the limits of field. They are shown very clearly on a plan in each of the cottages.
- You must notify the administration at 819-678-2688 if you have guests. Gathering of persons is not allowed. Nose is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to feed the wild animals and birds such as ducks, geese, etc.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to make a fire has open skies. Outside legal fireplace are provided.
- Let the nature as is. Do not pick up wood to make a fire or pick plants.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Chalet Charbonneau et Spa
Eastman, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago