- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 sofa beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: close to one acre
ONLY AVAILABLE TWO WEEKS IN 2018: JUNE 14TH TO 21ST AND JUNE 29TH TO JULY 6TH. DON'T WAIT!
Come enjoy the peace and spend great moments by the water, in a totally private environment, 5 minutes to Eastman, 55 minutes from Champlain bridge.
Charming waterfront cottage hidden in the trees, at the entrance of Trousers lake (at the the end of Missisquoi river). Come canoe, kayak or swim on a waterfront without neighbours! The "Sentiers de l'Estrie" trails are few minutes away so you can also climb a nice little mountain or walk much longer in the woods if you wish. The house sleeps 4 people (1 queen, 1 double hide-a-bed). You can admire the view on the lake and the mountain from the living room and the main bedroom, rooms where you can also admire the sunset while listining to the loons.
The house comes with our two friendly cats to keep you company.
While very private, you are close to:
Eastman (5,5 km) and Magog (10 km), Le Théâtre de la Marjolaine, Le Centre d'Art d'Orford. Nice restaurants in Eastman and Magog, a cycling path that brings you into Mt-Orford, two ski mountains (Owl's head and Orford), two golfs, kayak on Missisquoi river or Trouser lake (you can rent kayaks in Eastman), snowhoing, cross country skying, and much more!
We are waiting for you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Trousers/Rivière Missisquoi
- Golf course: Owl's Head, Orford
- Ski Hill: Owl's Head, Orford
Period week-end (2 nights) 5 day Week
7 day Week
- Arrival: 4 PM
- Departure: 11:30
BEDDING NOT INCLUDED
- From friday to friday
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the reservation.
- The balance and a security deposit of 300$ is required at least two weeks before the arrival date.
- In case of cancellation upon a writen notice of minimum 45 days before arrival date, the deposit will be refunded except for 50$ of administration charges. Less than 45 days before arrival, the deposit is non refundable.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Eastman, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 1450 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : February 27, 2018