- 10 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
In Orford-sur-le-lac domain. Direct access to trails (walking, biking, skiing, snow shoe), tennis and beautiful beach. Architecture with cathedral roofs and many windows - very bright. Renovated kitchen with place for a lot of guests. Wooden floor.
This country house is situated in the beautiful domain of Orford-sur-le-lac, thus providing direct access to
- its network of trails (for walking, biking, cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing)
- tennis court
- its gorgeous beach.
This domain is situated on the Orford mountain, adjacent to the Orford parc, and thus provides a very natural scenary, while being only at an approximately 10 minutes drive from the ski station and the golf.
This house has a very nice architecture with
- Cathedral roofs and a lot of windows. It is thus very bright.
- Woody floors (no carpet).
- Rooms are on mezzanines, with high ceilings and high windows - perfect for star watching.
- The master bedroom with a queen bed has its own bathroom and is isolated from the other two rooms. It thus offers more intimacy or can make it easy to share the house, for instance for 2 (or even 3) couples of friends, or to make it a multi-genration house (e.g. kids, parents, grand-parents).
- The kitchen and dining room has been recently renovated and is very functional. There is sitting place for a lot of guests (12 is easy, and more is possible). There are black board walls where one can write the menu (or any messages to the liking).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Orford (4 min. à pied)
- Golf course: Orford (10 min. en voiture)
- Ski Hill: Orford/Owls head (10 min. en voiture/ 20 min.)
Direct access to a network of trails (for cross-country skiing and snow-shoe).
Approximately 10 minutes drive from the ski station and the trails of the Orford parc.
About 20 minutes from Owls Head or from Bromont.
5 min. from horse-back riding.
Gorgeous beach (exclusive to domain residents).
Direct access to a network of trails (for walking, mountain biking ).
Approximately 10 minutes drive from the Orford golf.
5 min. from horse-back riding.
Green road is less than 15 min. biking. The road is gorgeaous and with very few cars to get there.
See summer. Add beautiful coulours.
See summer. Add forest wild flowers blooming.
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Eastman, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1500 $ - 3000 $
- 6000 $ - 8000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 2, 2018