- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 34 x 24
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 53 800 sf2
Chalet lab natür
Important: in winter season, a 4x4 vehicle is required to access the chalet.
Need tranquility? we offer you an exceptional environment with a large private wooded lot with a view of the surrounding mountains.
Modern and bright, our cottage is certified LEED Platinum and can accommodate up to 8 people (maximum of 6 adults).
- 3 closed bedrooms, 2 with queen size bed and one with double bed and a queen sleeper sofa in living room.
- Heated concrete floor and magnificent double-sided fireplace (2 packs of ecological wood provided).
- Bright kitchen with large island and quartz countertops fully equipped including dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator, small refrigerator for drinks, coffee machine (filters included), Keurig coffee maker (some capsules included), toaster, slow cooker, fondue dish, complete set of crockery. Spices are provided.
- Fast internet access Wi-Fi Bell Fibe.
- 2 TVs, one in the living room (Bell TV Fibe with large selection of specialty and sports channels and Blue-Ray player) and one at the first floor (Blue-Ray player) in the room with the wall bed).
- Toilet on the ground floor and full bathroom with heated floor and large shower on the first floor.
- Washer / dryer (soap and softener provided).
- 12 x 12 covered room with patio set and BBQ.
- Large 400 sq. Ft. Terrace above the garage with outdoor furniture (2 loveseats, 4 armchairs and 2 Adirondack chairs with footrest.
- Outdoor campfire site with 4 Adirondack chairs.
Full bedding and bath towels are included. Also included: tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, parchment paper, aluminum foil and plastic wrap.
- Village of Eastman just 5 minutes (SAQ grocery store, pharmacy, many restaurants and quail shops).
- Municipal trail 2 km for walking and snowshoeing (entrance on Gilbert Road on the other side of the entrance, so 2 minutes walk).
- Green Route (bike, race, snowshoe): the Montagnard at 5 minutes.
- Slip-on tube at Normandy High Wood 5 minutes
- Adventure Tree Course 5 minutes
- Alpine skiing (Mont Ordord), golf (Orford) and Lake Memphremagog are only 15 minutes away.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac de la Source (5 minutes)
- Golf course: Orford (15 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Orford (15 minutes)
Discover the territory and the region! Our cottage is located inside the private estate Le Vertendre in Eastman.
- Canoeing and kayaking in Beaver Lake, a protected environment
- Swimming and fishing at Lake of the Source, waterfalls and streams
- Hiking, mountain biking, running over 15 km of trails
- Observatory on top of Mont Sylvio-Lacharité
- Road bike
- At about 5 km : downtown Eastman, green road "the Mountain", the Soaps diligeances boutique, Art center.
- At about 15 km : SPA Eastman, Mount Orford National Park, golf, Downtown of Magog, Lake Memphremagog (water sports, kite, cruise), vineyards, From tree to tree, horseback riding, art galleries, wineries, the Abbey St-Benoit-du-Lac.
- Skating on the lake
- Slidding on a pluge
- Hiking, cross country skiing, fatbike, snowshoeing, running with between 5 to 15 km of trails (not drawn)
- Observatory atop Mont Sylvio-Lacharité
- At about 5 km: downtown Eastman, Soaps diligeances, Art the Centre of art.
- At about 15 km: SPA Eastman, Mount Orford National Park, golf, Downtown of Magog, Lake Memphremagog (water sports, kite, cruise), vineyards, From tree to tree, horseback riding, art galleries, wineries, the Abbey St-Benoit-du-Lac.
** Alpine skiing: Sutton, Bromont (day / night), Owl's Head, ayPeak (USA)
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Winter / Spring
January 7, 2019 to June 21, 2019
$500 $600 $800 $1,000 $1,200 Summer
June 21, 2019 to August 30, 2019
Weekly rental only, from Friday to Friday
- - - - $1,800
Minimum age for renting: 25 years
Maximum of 6 adults
$ 250 security deposit required
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet lab natür
Eastman, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- 2 week-end nights
- 3 nights
- 5 nights
- 7 nights
- $1,200 - $1,800
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 15, 2019