Valid from 12 to January 31, 2020
Last minute discounts. Get $ 200 off all rentals in January.
Valid from January 12 to February 10, 2020
Get $ 200 off for a 7-day rental during spring break from February 28 to March 6, 2020.
Free - One day free
Valid from January 13 to February 9, 2020
Book for 6 days and get the 7th day free.
- 13 person maximum
- 5 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Chalet La Marmotte
The chalet La Marmotte is a house more than a century old (1883), which has been renovated up to date. This large house includes:
- 5 bedrooms each with its private bathroom;
- a small bathroom
- a living room with electric fireplace;
- a rest room;
- a dining room;
- a full kitchen.
In addition, Wi-Fi, bedding, parking and secure storage for skis are included.
This chalet is warm, offering tranquility and absolute comfort. The five bedrooms are elegant, cozy, soundproofed, air-conditioned, each with its spacious private bathroom.
This chalet is located in the beautiful tourist region of the Eastern Townships, at exit 106 of highway 10, between Magog and Bromont. More specifically, this chalet is in the charming village of Eastman, a few kilometers from Mont-Orford.
In winter it is possible to do a wide variety of outdoor activities, such as:
- alpine skiing (Mont-Orford and Owl's Head);
- cross-country skiing and snowshoe;
- fat bike;
Eastman and its surroundings also offer good restaurants, cultural shows at the Cabaret d'Eastman (400 meters) and the renowned Spa Eastman and Spa Bolton. In short, enough to satisfy a wide variety of tastes and interests.
We look forward to welcoming you as a group for an unforgettable stay.
Martine and Jacques
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac d'Argent Eastman (500 mètres)
- Golf course: Golf Orford (12 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Orford (12 km)
Strong in tourist activities, Eastman is at the crossroads of several sporting, cultural and gastronomic activities.
- alpine skiing (12 km from Mont-Orford); cross-country skiing and snowshoeing;
- fat biking;
- Cabaret Eastman (within 500 meters);
- shows at the Vieux Clocher in Magog;
- Eastman and Spa Bolton SPA;
- the Diligences soap factory.
- several bistro and restaurants (a few minutes walk);
- La Station café and microbrewery (within 200 meters);
- grocery store and convenience stores for a good group meal;
- And several Magog restaurants are added.
Good deals make good friends. Our greatest desire is to ensure you a pleasant stay. We invite you to read the following terms and conditions.
1) Our offer: The chalet La Marmotte is a place clean and rigorously well maintained. We are therefore able to offer you a most pleasant stay, in a region including several activities.
2) Payment: At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is payable. 30 days before your arrival, the balance (50%) of the reservation amount is payable.
3) In case of cancellation: At all times, the reservation deposit (50%) is non-refundable. Less than 30 days before arrival, the entire amount of the reservation is non-refundable.
4) Security Deposit: Upon your arrival, a security deposit of $ 500 in case of breakage and theft is payable by credit card. Upon your departure, after verification of the premises and following an approval, this deposit is given to you in full. A list of the inventory is verified.
5) In case of breakage of equipment by normal use: At any time, it is possible that a breakage of equipment occurs following normal use. In this case, it is important to notify us as soon as possible so that we can replace it.
6) Arrival and departure times: Check in time is the day of your booking start between 15:00 and 20:00. Check-out time is 11 am.
7) Smoking, steaming and animals: The entire chalet is non-smoking and pets are prohibited (allergy). In case of non-compliance with these instructions, a cleaning will be carried out by a professional team and the amount of $ 500 deposit will not be refunded.
8) Noise and music after 10 pm: The Eastman by-law requires a responsible sound level after 10 pm. In the event of a complaint by the municipality, the $ 500 deposit will not be refunded.
9) Before leaving the premises: we ask you to ...
• ... clean and replace dishes.
• ... put back what you used to the original places.
• ... turn off lights (indoor / outdoor).
• ... dispose of your waste and / or the recovery in the bins designated for this purpose located outside.
• ... empty everything in the cabinets, freezer / refrigerator.
• ... make sure to collect all your personal belongings.
• ... make sure the BBQ is turned off.
Thank you for your great collaboration and for the pleasure of welcoming you.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet La Marmotte
Eastman, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 800 $ - 1100 $
- 3 nights
- 1125 $ - 1425 $
- 5 nights
- 1800 $ - 2100 $
- 7 nights
- 2300 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 12, 2020