- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 4 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 2 acres
Cottage of De La Sucrerie
Situated on a 2 acres land in the Orford sur le Lac developement, this cottage is warm and bright, south-west facing and built on a sloped terrain. It is well located as it is possible to access all services and recreational areas within a 5 minute walk.
The developement is an old Sugar Bush located on the southern slide of Mont Orford. The cottages are spaced apart without being isolated. The area is traversed by mature trees, organized trails, streams and wooden bridges, all accessible all year long.
- 1h20 from Montreal
- 30 min. from Sherbrooke
- 20 min. from Bromont
- 5 min. from Eastman
- 10 min. from Magog
- 30 min. of the US border
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA AND THE SURROUNDINGS
- 15 km of cross-country and snowshoe trails accessible from the chalet (ski-in-ski-out)
- The ground offers the possibility of sliding all around the house
- Mont Orford Ski Center and several other Canadian and American ski centers close by (perfect for the ski schoool season of 9 weeks!)
- Sledding, slidding on tubes, maple shack, outdoor skating, ski centers, and many others.
SPRING, SUMMER, AUTUMN
- Access to the private beach (3-5 min walk): unpolluted clear water, spring lake, no algae, sand and rocks bottom . Swimming, fishing. Possibility of getting there by car (parking provided)
- Outside park for children with swings, slides, etc.
- Tennis courts and Soccer field
- City and mountain bike paths, horsemanship centers, Golf courses, vineyards, theaters, zoo, water slides, Course Tree adventure, ...
- Renowned spas, boutiques, restaurants, markets and farms offering local products
- Borders of the United States within 30 min : National Parks trails, ski resorts, shopping...
- Cosy house, airy and bright rooms with multiple windows
- Open kitchen-dinning-living room area
- 3 closed bedrooms
- Office/extra room
- Slow-burning fireplace: warm ambiance ensured in winter
- Two full bathrooms with shower and bath
- Washer and dryer
- Large mud room
- Large bright and inviting playroom: board games, cards, Wii, movies.
- Covered furnished veranda to enjoy the summer nights
INCLUDED FOR YOUR COMFORT
- Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, stove and refrigerator
- Washer and dryer
- Coffee machine (filters provided), Coffee maker with capsules (bring your favorite capsules)
- Fondue and raclette sets
- Bedding and towels (beach towels not included)
- Propane and briquette BBQs
- Large trampoline with safety net
- Membership cards to access the private beach
- 3 beach chairs await you at the beach
- a kayak
- 2 flat screen TVs
- Central vaccum
We have planned a set of basic products to facilitate your arrival:
- Wood logs: an initial quantity is provided
- Laundry soap and cleaning products for the kitchen
- Toilet rolls, hand soaps
- Paper Paper towels & paper napkins
- Salt &pepper
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Orford
- Golf course: Mont Orford
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford
We invite you to contact us to confirm prices. We make sure to answer your questions quickly.
Min. stay: 1 month
Rates are subject to change depending on the season.
-Summer: June, July, August, September
-Winter: January, February, March
-Spring: April, May
-Automn: Octobre, November, December
We hope to welcome you at the 38 De La Sucrerie soon!
Deposit of 25% upon signature of the contract. No refund of deposit within 21 days of the date of occupancy.
The balance and a security deposit must be received 21 days before the planned occupancy date. The security deposit varies according to the number of occupants and the duration ($ 200 to $ 800).
The security deposit (breakage or insalubrity) will be returned to you within 10 working days of your departure, after the inspection of the premises.
This is a non-smoking chalet.
No aminals accepted.
The tenant must make sure of the respect and the cleanliness of the places. Noisy parties are forbidden.
Maximum of 10 people at all times on the premises.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage of De La Sucrerie
Eastman, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 5, 2018