FOR 5 NIGHTS FROM SUNDAY TO FRIDAY 1990 $, for 12 people ALL INCLUSIVE, to whom luck
- 12 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 3 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Massawippi Chalet (by the lake)
Contemporary chalet urban design, Massawippi Chalet is located in Ayer's Cliff just on Lake Massawippi (Navigable Lake), just 1 hour 30 minutes from Montreal. The cottage has a stunning and breathtaking view of the panorama of the lake and its surrounding mountains with its numerous fenestrations. Great comfort in a beautiful cottage, with beautiful lake and activities nearby!
Spring / Summer: Boat Trip, SPA 6 places, 3 Kayak, swimming at the lake, fishing, Campfire, Hiking, scuba diving, water skiing, sailing. bike trails, horseback riding, mountain traking, etc ..
Autumn / Winter: SPA on site, Snowshoeing, Alpine Ski Bromont (15 KM), skiing, nearby snowmobile trails, etc.
Finally the comfort you deserve in a spacious and comfortable cabin, right on one of the 10 most beautiful lake of Quebec
(non smokers) :
- Huge dock for 6 boats, 3 kayaks. Bring your boat. (+ Rescue vests);
- SPA of 6 places salt 4 seasons on the terrace. Outdoor fireplace in front of the lake (non-wood provided);
- Terrace 3 seasons with RC BBQ propane functional 12 months;
- Living room with fireplace electric, HD TV, WiFi, Blu-Ray player and FM sound system with Bluetooth connection for your IPad / IPhone;
- Dining room for 12 people;
- Fully equipped kitchen with its island including dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue dishes, Keurig coffee maker (bring your capsules), drinking water, etc ...;
- 2 full baths
- washer, dryer
- 1st floor: 1 full bathroom (towels are not provided), 2 spacious bedrooms with queen beds; Bedding provided (bed sheets and duvets), 1 entertainment room with table football, 2 sofa beds
- Master suite on the 2nd floor: large bedroom with queen bed, full bathroom with shower.
- All cleaning products are provided.
Near the chalet
- Body of water: Beautiful inland lake with an area of 18 km square, 75 meters deep, 14.2 km long and 2 km wide. Crystal clear water and sandy bottom.
- Ski hill: Ski Bromont (45 km)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Massawippi
- Golf course: Club de Golf Dufferin Heights (5)
- Ski Hill: Ski Bromont (15)
Activities / Excursions in the Eastern Townships:
For information on activities in the area, go to www.estrie.ca or www.tourismecantonsdelest.com.
- Summer: swimming, fishing, hiking kayaking, scuba diving, water skiing, sailing. bike trails, horseback riding, mountain traking.
- Autumn: boat rides, hiking trails, bikes, mountain market, observing colors of nature, Magog festival.
- Winter: Snowshoeing, Alpine Ski Bromont (15 KM), skiing, snowmobile trails nearby
- Spring: Forest hiking and admiration of nature is reborn, a good well-deserved rest before the fire.
Above all, have fun in every season with our table football, our many board games and our new spa salt (6 PEOPLE)
Consult the tourist guide of the Eastern Townships is at your disposal. This gives you details of all the good gourmet restaurants and all the activities offered in the area.
Number of people Weekend 2 days 5 day week (Sun to Fri) 7 days week (Low Season) 7 days week (High Season = June 12 to 18 Sept.) School Break and Construction Holiday QC Christmas week or New Year 8 pers. $ 890 $ 1,390 10 pers. or less $ 990 $ 1,490 12 pers. $ 1,190 $ 1,590 $ 2,390 $ 2,990 $ 3,290 $ 3,590
Minimum rental of 3 nights during the week and 7 nights in high summer. You must be 21 and older to rent and sign the agreement. The posted price includes taxes and maintenance costs spared.
Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied and the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times;
50% deposit (Interac e-Transfer) is required to guarantee your booking (non-refundable deposit);
The final payment of living expenses and the $ 200 security deposit is payable by Interac 5 days before your arrival. Your security deposit will be fully refunded on departure if no damage is found and if the cottage is returned in the same condition as on arrival;
Check in time is 17h and departure time is noon.
Ayer's Cliff, Eastern Townships - MemphrémagogAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 890 $ - 1190 $
- 5 nights
- 1390 $ - 1590 $
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 27, 2017
Other ads from this announcer
Chalet Urbain372 (Lake front)
Chalet Le Chertsey
For sale - Contemporary chalet
For sale - waterfront
219.000 $ Chalet urbain