- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 26 X 36 feet
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 300 000 square feet
Relax on your Island
Unique and incomparable site on the rental market in Quebec .
How about "owning" your 300,000 square foot Island for your vacation?
You read correctly.
This estate is a heavenly and ultra peaceful place for you and your guests.
No neighbors and great views of the lake.
Rising sun and during and setting all day with 2260 feet of waterfront.
Mature pine trees imported from Scotland and over 100 years old are ubiquitous on the site.
Small footpaths giving access everywhere on the domain including one making the complete tour of the Island.
Take the opportunity to sip your coffee while contemplating the landscape and feel alone in the world.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms + 1 sofa bed.
The location of the Island allows a breathtaking view of the lake and Mount Adstock with the added bonus of sunrises and sunsets.
The cottage promotes meals with family or friends more memorable!
It is the perfect place for rest, good weather and the pleasure of breathing the air of nature.
Nearby attractions are numerous:
- Speckled trout fishing, brown, gray or rainbow (electric motor);
- "Route des sommets";
- Snowshoe trails and cross-country skiing nearby;
- Walk in the mountains directly on the site and also at 3 Monts, Mont Ham or Mont Mégantic or Mont Adstock;
- Alpine skiing or snowboarding at Mont Adstock;
- Golf at Mount Adstock, and at Thetford or Lac Mégantic;
- Equestrian center nearby;
- Wildlife Pavilion;
- Cycle paths;
- ATV trails and snowmobiles;
- Nearly all services.
Lovers of fishing, you will be spoiled because the lake "fish" thoroughly!
Everything is included:
Bedding, BBQ propane, towels and kitchen accessories etc.
Bring only your personal hygiene items and food.
A rowboat with electric motor, two kayaks, a canoe and a pedal boat are at your disposal during your stay.
Life jackets on the spot.
You dream of a unique site providing well-being and tranquility for your holidays, you have found !!!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Caribou (0 km)
- Golf course: Mont Adstock (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Adstock (15 km)
2 week-end nights 3 nights 7 nights Monthly Spring-summer
May 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018
650 $ 900 $ 1300 $ 2900 $
- A deposit of 50% of the value of the stay is required at the time of booking by cash, check or bank transfer.
- The balance of the rent must be paid in full 30 days before arrival. The terms of access will be sent by email upon receipt of the last payment.
- A security deposit of $ 1000 is required upon your arrival and will be given to you after verification and inspection of the premises in your presence just before your departure.
- A copy of ID will also be requested upon your arrival at the estate (we can take a picture of it on the spot if necessary).
- Your arrival must be after 4 pm and the departure must be done at noon on the last day of rental.
- Cash, Check or Bank Transfer (Interac)
In case of cancellation within 30 days of notice, the cost is fully applicable . If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days notice, the security deposit of 50% required at the time of booking is retained .
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Relax on your Island
Stratford, Eastern Townships - MéganticAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- 650 $
- 3 nights
- 900 $
- 7 nights
- 1300 $
- 2900 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 24, 2018