- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 250 x 300 ft
La Pruche et La Renarde
Cottage at foot of Mount Megantic in Notre-Dame-des-Bois. No neighbour in sight, four seasons, one bedroom with queen size bed plus a pull out sofa in living room. Fully equipped with all linen included. Dogs accepted.
Beautiful historical piece-sur-piece log house with breathtaking view on Mt-Megantic. At the heart of the International Dark Sky, we present you this gem house with the red door. Enjoy all the green (or snow) nature can offer, embellished by the Mt-Mégantic (at a 5 minute drive) and more stars than you can imagine; all this with no neighbour in sight. This house offers a very warm cosy setup that you'll want to share with your loved ones, friends and your favorite pet. Fully equipped: Wi-Fi, complete kitchen, bathroom with bath/shower, queen size bed and hide-a-beds. All linen is supplied. Barbecue. Perfect for 4 people (possibility of 6). Dogs welcome under certain conditions.
Megantic region offers you all kinds of outdoor activities all year round. Water sports, biking, hiking, horse back riding, tree hopping, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, dog sled, fishing, hunting, stargazing (Mount Megantic Observatory), etc.
Enjoy a camp fire with friends or install yourself in front of our indoor fireplace with glass doors, relax with a good book and glass of wine. Fire wood is included.
Comme and savor this magical secret place that we fell in love this many years ago, you will not regret it.
Your hosts, Nancy
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Mégantic (Piopolis) (19 km)
- Golf course: Lac Mégantic (40 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Mégantic (ski de fond) Sugarloaf (ski alpin) (4 km et 90 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage de l'O.T.J. (Lac-Mégantic)
- Plage du lac aux araignées
Festival / special event
- Festival des Perséides
- Festival d'astronomie populaire du Mont Mégantic
- Festival Musique aux Sommets
- Club de golf Lac-Mégantic
- Domaine Sévigny
Museum / historic site
- Centre d'interprétation de la Côte magnétique
- Centre d'interprétation de la mine d'or
Observatory / planetarium
- Astrolab du Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
- D'Arbre en Arbre Lac-Mégantic
Regional / municipal park
- Parc du Marécage-des-Scots
Religious building and site
- Église Sainte-Agnès
- Centre équestre Le Vent du Sud
- Summit Drive
- Défi de la Gosford
- La Traversée internationale du lac Mégantic
- Cabane à sucre Mégantic
- Cabane à sucre Bellavance Inc.
- Parcours de marche au Coeur de Mégantic
- Mont Gosford
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables
- Sentiers frontaliers
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period 285 600 760
During the March break vacation, the cottage is available for a minimum of 5 nights.
2 nights minimum rental
Prices are for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years old)
$15/night applicable for each additional adult
Dogs; 8$/day per dog plus restrictions
Payment of 50% of total amount must be paid by interac upon reservation. The balance is then payable upon arrival.
The Quebec lodging tax is 3.5% adde to the amount.
Check-in = 4pm
Check-out = 11am
*Arrangements may be made for check-in and check-out time when possible.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
La Pruche et La Renarde
Notre-Dame-des-Bois, Eastern Townships - MéganticAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 285 $ - 300 $
- 3 nights
- 400 $ - 425 $
- 4 nights
- 505 $ - 530 $
- 5 nights
- 600 $ - 630 $
- 6 nights
- 690 $ - 720 $
- 7 nights
- 760 $ - 810 $
- 2500 $ - 3000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 19, 2020