- 5 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
House on the river
Warm and completely renovated house, located on a huge lot.
Just steps from downtown Mégantic, regained the tranquility of the countryside. Access to 1000 feet on the edge of the Chaudière River in grounds over 7 acres with access to a treehouse.
Friendly house located at 7546, chemin du Barrage, Frontenac, Lac-Mégantic.
Fully equipped kitchen, dining room and open living room with cable internet-distribution. Outdoor space for bbq and fire.
Including towels and bedding.
Located two minutes from Downtown Lac Mégantic and services and other attractions.
You will have access to the private bank of over 1,000 feet on the edge of the Chaudière River. You can go fishing or
swimming in the clear water of the river. Also just minutes from Lake Megantic all water sports are at your fingertips. Much we practice ice fishing on Lake Megantic.
Summer or winter, access to marked quad and snowmobile trails connected to all networks in Eastern Canada and the northern USA. The road leading to the property is combined with the bike path that circles the lake.
The town of Lac-Mégantic, (10 minutes) offers you all health, catering and entertainment.
The Mont Mégantic Observatory is 20 minutes, festivals and activities held there throughout the course of the year.
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage de l'O.T.J. (Lac-Mégantic)
- Plage du lac aux araignées
Festival / special event
- Festival des Perséides
- Festival d'astronomie populaire du Mont Mégantic
- Club de golf Lac-Mégantic
Museum / historic site
- Maison du granit
Observatory / planetarium
- Astrolab du Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
- D'Arbre en Arbre Lac-Mégantic
Regional / municipal park
- Parc du Marécage-des-Scots
Religious building and site
- Église Sainte-Agnès
- Centre équestre Le Vent du Sud
- Summit Drive
- La Traversée internationale du lac Mégantic
- Défi de la Gosford
- Cabane à sucre Mégantic
- Cabane à sucre Bellavance Inc.
- L'Érable à son meilleur
- Sentiers frontaliers
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables
- Parcours de marche au Coeur de Mégantic
- Mont Gosford
- Sentiers Mont Bélanger
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
House on the river
Lac-Mégantic, Eastern Townships - MéganticAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 250 $ - 275 $
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago