- 5 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 20' x 24'
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 100' x 200'
Ernest 138 - for an unstressfull holiday!
Powered by: Bleu Marin Hébergement et Découvertes
The Ernest 138 is located opposite the wonderful Mégantic Lake. It offers a splendid view of the lake and the mountains. Located in the small municipality of Marston, the chalet is about 10 minutes from grocery stores, downtown Lac-Mégantic in addition to being close to a multitude of butcher shops offering local dishes. Specially designed for families, the chalet offers access to the lake in addition to being less than a minute's walk from the Baie-Victoria boat descent (municipal wharf). 3 kayaks (1 adult and 2 children) and 1 canoe are available to the guests of the chalet.
Dear parents, discover in the comfort of the chalet some of the beers from our local microbrewery, courtesy of Ernest 138. Toddlers are not forgotten. We provide surprise bags to each of the children containing the essentials for a successful holiday!
Do you have young children? We provide you with a high chair, booster bench, stroller, playpen and plastic tableware.
Do you want to lounge on a beach? No need to worry, the Ernest 138 provides its guests with an access card to the wonderful Baie-des-Sables beach. PSST: We provide a wide range of sand games that you can bring with you during your visit to Baie-des-Sables. One less worry!
Your children are on the move and you want them to spend this beautiful energy? It's so possible! We provide a family access card for one day at Camping Aventure Mégantic with any rental of 5 nights or more. Water slides and a lot of great activities await you! Certain conditions apply. Not available from July 18th to August 8th 2020.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Mégantic
- Golf course: Club de golf Mégantic (15)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage municipale de Piopolis
- Plage de l'O.T.J. (Lac-Mégantic)
- Plage du lac aux araignées
Festival / special event
- Festival Mégantuque
- Festival des Perséides
- Festival d'astronomie populaire du Mont Mégantic
- Festival Musique aux Sommets
- Club de golf Lac-Mégantic
Museum / historic site
- Maison du granit
Observatory / planetarium
- Astrolab du Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
- D'Arbre en Arbre Lac-Mégantic
Regional / municipal park
- Parc du Marécage-des-Scots
Religious building and site
- Église Sainte-Agnès
- Summit Drive
- La Traversée internationale du lac Mégantic
- Défi de la Gosford
- Cabane à sucre Mégantic
- Parcours de marche au Coeur de Mégantic - mini Compostelle Mégantic
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables
- Mont Gosford
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Summer 2020
June 15, 2020 to September 15, 2020
$280 $320 $420 $699 $980
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Lac-Mégantic, Eastern Townships - MéganticAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- 2 week-end nights
- 3 nights
- 5 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : February 14, 2020