- 9 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 3 double beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
A country residence located on the St Francois river with access to Lake Louise. New on the market in June 2015, this residence has the typical character of warm country residences.
This is a newly renovated cottage is ideal for families with young children or with friends. The cottage is located on a plot of 27,000 square feet.
Located on land with direct access to the water, facilitating water sports of all kinds. You will find a private dock where you can put a motor boat up to 22 feet and where it is possible to swim easily. Moreover, the boat ramp is part of the field.
Amenities nearby (less than 2KM) grocery store (SAQ), gasoline.
Indoor fireplace (propane)
Outdoor terrace with BBQ
Bedding and towels included
Washer and dryer
A dock, a pedalo
A boat ramp
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Saint-François/ accès au Lac Louise (Dans la cour)
- Golf course: Club de golf East Angus (20km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Adstock (35km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Centre culturel de Weedon et galerie Le Harfang
- Galerie d'art de la Maison de la culture de Dudswell
- La Poterie de Dudswell
- Plage Pierre E. Perreault
Festival / special event
- International Mask Festival Masq'alors!
- Festival Country Wotton
- Midsummer Music Dream - Music school & Festival
- Domaine Sévigny
- Club de golf de Bury - Pen-Y-Bryn
- Club de golf de East Angus
- The ecovillage ''La Cité Écologique''
Museum / historic site
- Pavillon de la Faune
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Frontenac
- Paintball Dalton
Regional / municipal park
- Parc Bellerive
- Parc régional du Mont Ham
- Parc du Marécage-des-Scots
- Parc des Deux Rivières
- Sentiers pédestres 3 Monts - Réserve écologique de la Serpentine-de-Coleraine
- Ranch Winslow
- Centre de bien-être Eau, Soleil, le Vent
- Érablière du Lac d'Argent
- Forêt habitée de Dudswell
- Les Vélorails de Beaulac-Garthby
- Chemin de Saint-Rémi
Zoo / aquarium
- Centre d'observation de la faune
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Weedon, Eastern Townships - Haut-St-FrançoisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 750 $ - 1100 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago