- 8 person maximum
- 3 double beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Nestled in a beautiful country setting in the eastern township, close to Sawyerville (Québec, Canada). Tourist residence "Aux Murmures du Vallon" provides you exclusive at Valley House
Ancestral property, bathed in tranquility and intimacy, Valley House satisfies your need for calm with its many tended trails, EnglishGardens, and small private lake. With its 22 acres, you can take to the trails by foot or by snowshoe to discover a large variety of plants, trees, and indigenous foliage. At the end of one trail, you will find a “verchère” rowboat that awaits you and yours for a tour around the lake. You can also enjoy a leisurely swim or if you have your equipment, fish for trout as your heart desires.
We are exited to meet you!
Benoit et Jeannot
Near this cottage
- Body of water: petit lac privé (5 minutes à pieds)
- Golf course: East Angus, Bury (25 kilomètes)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (60 minutes)
Tourist Attractions and Activites
- Swimming, snowshoeing (snowshoes provided), birdwatching, star gazing (stars like you've never seen before!), campfire, board games. Saint-Venant de Paquette Poetic trail (31 km);
- Magnetic Hill in Chartierville (32 km);
- St-Malo Observation tower (22 km), town with the highest altitude in Québec;
- Megantic mountain (56km), Snowshoe, ski touring and hiking trails;
- Coaticook Gorge with the longest pedestrian bridge in the world(41 km);
- Golf course (25 km).
- A deposit of 30 % is required to confirm your reservation.
- Balance to be paid upon arrival (cash only).
- Free for children under 5 years of age.
- Maximum capacity : Rand House (12 peoples) Valley House (8 peoples)
- possibility of 4 guests included in the price (applies only to stays of 7 days or more ).
- 15% for 2 consecutives weeks except from June 15th till September 15th
Prices are subject to change without notice
Newport, Eastern Townships - Haut-St-FrançoisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 375 $ - 680 $
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 28, 2017