- 9 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 single bed, 2 sofa beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Lakefront Cabin Lake Mirror
Quiet place in less than 2 hours from Montreal!
Beautiful living 4 season cottage located directly on the waterfront in a picturesque location. The quiet awakenings mild morning will give you a magnificent view of Lake Mirror that carries its name well.
A large stone terrace will welcome you for your breakfasts, your lunches, or your dinners with family and friends. Also, the cottage has many windows that let in plenty of light on sunny days. The tranquility is assured because of the small street surrounded by mature trees leads to a cul-de-sac.
The cottage can comfortably accommodate 5 people, possibility of up to 9 people in total. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large windows with unobstructed views of the lake.
Fully equipped, wireless Internet, HD TV with movie library, wood stove, board games, video games, outdoor games, outdoor fireplace, BBQ, swings, etc.
- Room # 1 (double bed)
- Bedroom # 2 (bunk bed. 1 double bed and a single bed)
- Washer, dryer
- Stove, refrigerator
- Bathroom with shower
- Living room with 2 sofa bed
- outdoor terrace stone and wood
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Towels, pillows (the tenant must provide bedding and towels)
- Wireless internet (wi-fi)
- Fireplace with wood included
- HD TV with DVD player and movie library
- PlayStation with games
- outdoor fireplace
- outdoor swing
- 2 kayaks
- 1 pedalo
- Outdoor games
- Pets allowed on approval only
- Bed linen and towels not included
- Water drawn from the lake (non-drinking water), a distributor of natural spring water is available in the cottage for consumption.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Miroir
- Golf course: Sommet du Golf, Marbleton (5 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Station de ski du mont Bellevue (40 minutes)
- Kayaks and paddle boat
- Trout fishing
- Mountain hiking
- Mountain bike
- Golf (Golf Summit, Marbleton)
- Cross Country
- Alpine skiing
- Forest inhabited Dudswell (cross country skiing, snowshoeing)
- Mont Chapman (hiking, snowshoeing)
- Parc du Mont Bellevue, Sherbrooke (tubing, skiing, skating rinks)
- Tourist and Cultural Association Dudswell
Low Season Rate: $ 125 / night (minimum 2 nights)
High Season Rate $ 1,150 / week
High season: from June 23rd to September 15th
No long term rental (eg year, month)
Note: Prices may vary during holidays and school holidays.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Lakefront Cabin Lake Mirror
Dudswell, Eastern Townships - Haut-St-FrançoisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 250 $ - 300 $
- 3 nights
- 375 $ - 450 $
- 4 nights
- 500 $ - 600 $
- 5 nights
- 625 $ - 750 $
- 6 nights
- 750 $ - 900 $
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 1150 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 14, 2018