- 44 person maximum
- 4 king size beds, 11 queen size beds, 14 single beds
- 16 bedrooms
- 16 bathrooms , 1 washroom
The perfect place for a corporate meeting, a strategic retreat, a wedding, or a family reunion.
The hotel is divided in two buildings. For the winter holidays, our building #2 is the perfect location for your event!
Here's what it offers to you:
- 6 Family rooms with a Queen size bed, a bunk bed, and their own bathroom.
- 5 Regular rooms with a Queen size bed and their own bathroom.
- 4 Spacious rooms with a King size bed and their own bathroom.
- 1 Twin room with two single beds and its own bathroom.
- The common areas for your celebration which include a large dining area with a wood stove, a fully equipped kitchen, a large living room with a television as well as a covered patio with barbecues. All of those are in the same building as the rooms for enhanced comfort and a friendly and warm atmosphere.
Our building #2 can accommodate up to 44 persons in 16 rooms and will offer you all the comfort needed for a successful event!
Your group is larger than 44 ? You're looking to book more than 16 rooms ? Contact us for a personnalized proposition !
This building is perfect for your Christmas parties to your business meetings!
Prices begining at $1 995.00 for a 1 night stay or start at $4 300.00 for a 2 nights stay before taxes. Subject to changes.
The Beatnik Hotel offers a hip, laid back and accessible accommodation experience, in a bucolic setting. Neighbour to the Balnea Spa, the walking trail network of the Lake Gale and 5 minutes from the Bromont Old Village and the mountain. The Beatnnik is this place where you are free to live at your own rhythm.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Bromont, Lac Gale
- Golf course: Le Royal Bromont, Le château Bromont
- Ski Hill: Bromont, montagne d'expériences
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Bromont, Eastern Townships - Granby-BromontAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 1995 $ - 2800 $
- 2 nights
- 4300 $ - 4995 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago