1 from 38 - Year-round BBQ and outside facilities
2 from 38 - View from terrace
3 from 38 - View from terrace
4 from 38 - Arriving home from skying
5 from 38 - Arriving home from skying
6 from 38 - View from terrace
7 from 38 - View from terrace
8 from 38 - Versant des Cantons
9 from 38 - Arriving home from skying
10 from 38 - Coming in
11 from 38 - Living
12 from 38 - Living
13 from 38 - Living
14 from 38 - Living
15 from 38 - Living
16 from 38 - Living
17 from 38 - Living
18 from 38 - Kitchen
19 from 38 - Kitchen
20 from 38 - Water filtration
21 from 38 - Master Bedroom
22 from 38 - Master Bedroom
23 from 38 - Main Bathroom
24 from 38 - Main Bathroom
25 from 38 - Main BathRoom
26 from 38 - Office/Bedroom (enclosed bed)
27 from 38 - Office/Bedroom (enclosed bed)
28 from 38
29 from 38 - Second Bathroom
30 from 38 - Second Bathroom
31 from 38 - Second Bathroom
32 from 38 - Outside terrace
33 from 38 - Outside terrace
34 from 38 - Outside terrace
35 from 38 - Outside terrace
36 from 38 - Outside terrace
37 from 38 - Minutes out
38 from 38 - Top floor...
Le 319 - Connected to life!
4 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 washrooms.
The comments are unanimous: this place is super bright, offering a feeling of connection to nature, calm, silence, and yet only a few minutes from all services (including several very good restaurants). Just 225 steps from the Versant des Cantons chair, it's quite a trip to be here for the best 3 months of skiing!
Superb connected condo, ski-in / ski-out for professionals concerned about their health and the atmosphere, including:
- Corner unit, south / southwest orientation
- Lots of light, cathedral ceilings, outdoor access year round.
- Large master bedroom with Queen bed, adjoining master bathroom (brand new shower and bath)
- Office / secondary bedroom "Zoom ready", en-suite bathroom
- Studio lighting, BlueBall microphone and Ergonofis sit-stand desk (https://fr.ergonofis.com/products/sway-height-adjustable-desk)
- Earthings health mat allowing connection to earth (https://earthingcanada.ca/what-is-earthing/)
- Queen Murphy bed with BleuÉco health mattress (https://bleu.eco/products/bleueco)
- Living room with gas fireplace (main heating), 4K TV, recliners
- Well-designed dining room and kitchen
- Superb lighting and partly adjustable with your iPhone
- BBQ all year round on covered outdoor terrace
- Wi-fi 100Mbps Download and 30Mbps Upload
- Teleconference installation (lighting, microphone, etc.)
- Aqua-Viva treated water (filtration and activation of biophotons)
- Earthings mats for earth connection
- Smart lights, sockets and thermostat for automated atmosphere creations
- Hypoair air filtration
- VitaMix blender, Hurom juice extractor, SodaStream and Espresso maker
- Netflix, Prime Video, Disney channel
Last updated: November 13, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Long term (32 days and over)
||Month (32 days and over)
Ideal Ski Period
November 28, 2020 to March 20, 2021
Ski and mountain activities season
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes
$ 13,333 for the season including:
- Welcome package (the generous surprise of your host) with suggestions for activities, restaurants, pâtisseries, quick instructions to make your life easier here, etc.).
- Access to the condo and all its accessories, to the locker (with seat and carpet for preparing to go out in a very comfortable way.
- Heated indoor parking adjacent to the locker.
- Wireless control for the garage.
- Heating, electricity, all health items.
- Easy to use temperature and lighting programming on your phone.
- Access to trails and ski slopes directly on site through the woods (no road to cross, no car to take).
- Covered outdoor terrace (cathedral roof) with year-round BBQ, mini ethanol fireplace, comfortable seats sheltered from the snow and more.
- ... an unforgettable stay ...