- 5 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet Le Trémolo (lac Lyster)
2 day minimum stay !
Enjoy the return of the hummingbirds in the spring, the tremolo of the loon on the lake in the summer, the colorful fall or the super snowy winter at the Tremolo and you'll remember forever!
Hurry up and book your week, or weekend at the Tremolo...
I look forward to talking to you soon...In the meantime, here is a brief description of the cottage :
Beeing a perfectionist, the "Chalet le Tremolo" includes all the amenities and comfort of home while maintaining a warm character, suitable for relaxation. Perfect for a max of 4 persons (but can very exceptionaly accomodate 1 more).
Life in the Domaine du lac Lyster is quite and peaceful, therefore, people must be respectful of others... That is very important !
For more info, comments and evaluations, see the FB page at:
Bedroom with 1 queen size bed; bedroom with 2 single beds; living room with hide-a-bed; super well and fully equiped kitchen including dishwasher; washer and dryer; large Weber outdoor grill (BBQ); Internet, TV (connected to Internet) and dvd and... a nice gas fireplace.
Why Lake Lyster? Because...
- The scenic beauty is captivating, the peace that prevails is sublime, away from the electromagnetic fields of the cities
- The sky of Baldwin, its stars and constellations are fascinating to watch
- Mt Pinacle and Mt Séguin both offer beautiful hiking trails and panoramic views of the surroundings all year long
- Snowshoeing at your doorstep... super cool...followed by hot chocolate or a grog :-)
- Skating on the rink, or the lake when lucky :-)
- So many other reasons ... I'll let you discover!
Hope to see you in Baldwin where you could live unforgettable moments.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lyster
- Golf course: Coaticook et Dufferin Heights (15)
- Ski Hill: Orford (45)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Galerie Jeannine Blais Art naïf
- Studio Georgeville
- Plage municipale du lac Lyster
- Plage municipale de Saint-Herménégilde
- Plage Vale Perkins
Cross-country ski centre
- Plein Air Coaticook
Downhill ski centre
- Owl's Head Development Inc.
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière l'or bleu
- Le coin des petits fruits
- Ferme du Plateau (CIARC)
- Cidrerie Verger Ferland
- Verger familial C.R.
- Verger le Gros Pierre
- Ferme Potagère
Festival / special event
- Foresta Lumina au Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Le rodéo d'Ayer's Cliff
- La Féérie de la Lavande de Fitch Bay
- The Comptonales
- Owl's Head Autumnfest
- Rose des Champs
- Club de golf de Coaticook
- Club de golf Waterville
- Owl's Head Golf Resort
- Domaine Félibre
- Main de Nature Soaps
- Miel pur délice 2008 inc.
- Laiterie de Coaticook Ltée
- La Pinte
- Fromagerie La Station
- Bleu Lavande
- Le Domaine Bergeville
Museum / historic site
- Colby-Curtis Museum
- Musée Beaulne
- Louis S. St. Laurent National Historic Site of Canada
- L'Épopée de Capelton - Mines Capelton
- Glo Golf Aventures
Regional / municipal park
- Parc Découverte Nature
- Circuits Frontières and Neil Tillotson Hiking Trails
- Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Écurie les chevaux du roy
- Jacques Robidas Centre d'équitation
- Photo discovery circuits of the Coaticook region
- The Pioneer Trail
- Ripplecove Hotel & Spa
Trade show / fair
- Exposition Vallée de la Coaticook
- Stanstead County Agricultural and Horticultural Exposition
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
All taxes are included in the rates.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Le Trémolo (lac Lyster)
Coaticook, Eastern Townships - CoaticookAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 350 $ - 395 $
- 3 nights
- 425 $ - 550 $
- 4 nights
- 450 $ - 650 $
- 5 nights
- 575 $ - 750 $
- 6 nights
- 650 $ - 875 $
- 7 nights
- 795 $ - 975 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 2, 2018