- 5 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet Le Trémolo (lac Lyster)
2 day minimum stay !
Enjoy the return of the hummingbirds in the spring, the tremolo of the loon on the lake in the summer, the colorful fall or the super snowy winter at the Tremolo and you'll remember forever!
Hurry up and book your week, or weekend at the Tremolo...
I look forward to talking to you soon...In the meantime, here is a brief description of the cottage :
Beeing a perfectionist, the "Chalet le Tremolo" includes all the amenities and comfort of home while maintaining a warm character, suitable for relaxation. Perfect for a max of 4 persons (but can very exceptionaly accomodate 1 more).
Life in the Domaine du lac Lyster is quite and peaceful, therefore, people must be respectful of others... That is very important !
For more info, comments and evaluations, see the FB page at:
Bedroom with 1 queen size bed; bedroom with 2 single beds; living room with hide-a-bed; super well and fully equiped kitchen including dishwasher; washer and dryer; large Weber outdoor grill (BBQ); Internet, TV (connected to Internet) and dvd and... a nice gas fireplace.
Why Lake Lyster? Because...
- The scenic beauty is captivating, the peace that prevails is sublime, away from the electromagnetic fields of the cities
- The sky of Baldwin, its stars and constellations are fascinating to watch
- Mt Pinacle and Mt Séguin both offer beautiful hiking trails and panoramic views of the surroundings all year long
- Snowshoeing at your doorstep... super cool...followed by hot chocolate or a grog :-)
- Skating on the rink, or the lake when lucky :-)
- So many other reasons ... I'll let you discover!
Hope to see you in Baldwin where you could live unforgettable moments.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lyster
- Golf course: Coaticook et Dufferin Heights (15)
- Ski Hill: Orford (45)
From now until May 15th, weekly rentals have priority.
Thanks for your understanding!
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
Federal (5%), provincial (9,975%) and lodging taxes (3,50$ per night) are included in the rates.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Le Trémolo (lac Lyster)
Coaticook, Eastern Townships - CoaticookAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 350 $ - 395 $
- 3 nights
- 425 $ - 550 $
- 4 nights
- 450 $ - 650 $
- 5 nights
- 575 $ - 750 $
- 6 nights
- 650 $ - 875 $
- 7 nights
- 795 $ - 975 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 3, 2018