- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
This beautiful cabin (tiny-house style) is located on the Domaine du Lac Lyster in the Coaticook Valley, an exceptional resort in nature!
Accessible year-round, this charming getaway will appeal to lovers of the outdoors and the most cosy. The mezzanine will charm children for sure!
The 204 is a fully equipped cottage (fridge-stove, microwave, filter and espresso coffee makers, toaster, 8 full cutlery and everything for cooking). Enjoy the fresh air or a well-deserved break while the spaghetti sauce is simmering! The dining table is lying down and can accommodate up to 8 people.
The mezzanine offers 2 double beds and enough space to play or read. The closed bedroom has a Queen bed. A double sofa bed is also available in the living area. 6 adults and 2 children can sleep comfortably.
Bathroom with shower (no bath), TV (no cable), DVD, HDMI wire available, BBQ, outdoor fireplace, mosquito net shelter (summer), air conditioning (summer).
We want your stay at The 204 to be as relaxing as possible. Therefore, we do not provide WiFi. You will thank us later! ;)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lyster (100-200 mètres)
- Golf course: Golf du Lac Lyster (2 km)
- Ski Hill: Orford (35 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Galerie Jeannine Blais Art naïf
- Studio Georgeville
- Plage municipale du lac Lyster
- Plage municipale de Saint-Herménégilde
- Plage Vale Perkins
Cross-country ski centre
- Plein Air Coaticook
Downhill ski centre
- Owl's Head Development Inc.
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière l'or bleu
- Le coin des petits fruits
- Ferme du Plateau (CIARC)
- Cidrerie Verger Ferland
- Verger familial C.R.
- Verger le Gros Pierre
- Ferme Potagère
Festival / special event
- Foresta Lumina au Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Le rodéo d'Ayer's Cliff
- La Féérie de la Lavande de Fitch Bay
- The Comptonales
- Owl's Head Autumnfest
- Rose des Champs
- Club de golf de Coaticook
- Club de golf Waterville
- Owl's Head Golf Resort
- Domaine Félibre
- Main de Nature Soaps
- Miel pur délice 2008 inc.
- Laiterie de Coaticook Ltée
- La Pinte
- Fromagerie La Station
- Bleu Lavande
- Le Domaine Bergeville
Museum / historic site
- Colby-Curtis Museum
- Musée Beaulne
- Louis S. St. Laurent National Historic Site of Canada
- L'Épopée de Capelton - Mines Capelton
- Glo Golf Aventures
Regional / municipal park
- Parc Découverte Nature
- Circuits Frontières and Neil Tillotson Hiking Trails
- Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Écurie les chevaux du roy
- Jacques Robidas Centre d'équitation
- Photo discovery circuits of the Coaticook region
- The Pioneer Trail
- Ripplecove Hotel & Spa
Trade show / fair
- Exposition Vallée de la Coaticook
- Stanstead County Agricultural and Horticultural Exposition
A security deposit of $ 200 is required to formalize your stay and ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the rental.
The full payment of the amount of the reservation is due 7 days before the beginning of your stay.
Certain conditions apply, especially when booking last minute.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Coaticook, Eastern Townships - CoaticookAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 325 $ - 425 $
- 3 nights
- 400 $ - 575 $
- 4 nights
- 475 $ - 675 $
- 5 nights
- 550 $ - 775 $
- 6 nights
- 625 $ - 850 $
- 7 nights
- 700 $ - 925 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 20, 2019